Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that's completely fine.

Comment

Does anybody fancy trying PAYDAY: The Heist?

It's free on Plus at the moment.

It's 4-player co-op, so headsets would help!

Comment

Thanks Harry. Tried it out in the end and it seems alright.

I've got Payday installed since the day but haven't tried it yet...

Comment

US PSN+ users are getting Bit Trip Runner 2

Comment

I see that Ridge Racer is only $6 in that sale, I'd love to buy it on UK PSN around ?4, even if there's only 3 tracks. I wish they'd just reduce the price of that ultimate edition (a tenner sounds good), I'd definitely buy it. There's so many wasted opportunity's on Vita.

Comment

It's really bad, don't bother.

Comment

PS+ US has a full game 1hr trial of Payday 2. Nice.

Comment

Trying to DL Star Wars Pinball and it keeps erroring out ;(

Comment

Next month's SCEE update and the list of what is being removed, make sure you "buy" the stuff that is being removed before it goes.
                    Originally posted by PlayStation Blog
                    We?ve got a fantastic month lined up on PlayStation Plus for September and if you visit the PS Store and purchase a one year membership anytime between 21st August and 20th September we will give you an additional 90 days at no extra cost, meaning you get 15 months of PS Plus for the price of 12 (?49.99/?39.99)!*

Don?t forget that from today, for one week only, PS Plus members also have exclusive access to the Killzone Mercenary beta and Puppeteer demo. Don?t miss out!

Entering PS Plus this month:
                    • 28th August: Assassin?s Creed 3 (PS3)
                    • 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS3)
                    • 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (PS3)
                    • 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle (Vita)
                    • 28th August: New Little King?s Story (Vita)

Leaving PS Plus this month:
                    • 28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
                    • 28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection (PS3)
                    • 28th August: Demon?s Souls (PS3)
                    • 28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings (Vita)
                    • 28th August: When Vikings Attack (Vita)
                    There is some decent stuff next month for me, I've almost picked up New Little Kings Story a few times.

Has anybody bought the 12 months and get 90 days free subscription? It's listed like that in the Store but when you select the item it doesn't mention the additional free 90 days and I don't want to pay and find out it's not working.

Comment

Aren't J&D Trilogy and Stealth Bastard both crossbuy titles? Does that mean we may get the Vita versions too?

Comment

Not seen any mention of that, hopefully though as games have been in the past, I assume that they would have mentioned it if it was to be honest.

Urban trial Freestyle was on both machines but I'm fairly sure that they weren't CrossBuy, decent game though.

Comment

Sorry, more simpleton questions.

If I were to buy a second PS3, what restrictions do I have?

Could I watch a LoveFilm movie on both devices at the same time?

Could I play Demon's Souls on both at the same time?

Could I play a game on one and watch a film on the other?

I'm tempted to buy a quieter Slim for the lounge where I mainly watch films on it and use the "fat" one that sounds really noisy as is hotter than the sun upstairs.

Comment

You can use the same netflix account on two ps3s at the same time, do that all the time. But your psn account has no connection to your netflix log in. Does LoveFilms?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Sorry, more simpleton questions.

If I were to buy a second PS3, what restrictions do I have?

Could I watch a LoveFilm movie on both devices at the same time?

Could I play Demon's Souls on both at the same time?

Could I play a game on one and watch a film on the other?

I'm tempted to buy a quieter Slim for the lounge where I mainly watch films on it and use the "fat" one that sounds really noisy as is hotter than the sun upstairs.
                              Only real restriction is that you can only sign in to one ps3 at a time. However your account can "activate" more than one PS3 so you can just add another account on the new ps3 and log in using that. So, even if you were talking about a digital download version of Demon's Souls then yes you could play it on both devices at once (signing in with different accounts on each system). If lovefilm is like Netflix then that'd work too and obviously watchinga blu on one and gaming on the other will work.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                                Aren't J&D Trilogy and Stealth Bastard both crossbuy titles? Does that mean we may get the Vita versions too?
                                Both titles are still CrossBuy with Plus so you do get the PS3 and Vita versions of both games for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X