No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think all versions of Steamworld Dig get good reviews to be fair, know it was on sale on (PS4) PSN the other week and I still passed it up at four quid, just didn't appeal to me personally.

Comment

I've been more that happy with the discounts I've gotten via PS+.

Comment

You fools are tripping. Frozen Synapse is fantastic, Luftrausers is supposed to be great and people rave about Isaac. This month totally justifies the cost of a month of subscription.

Comment

Isaac is 99p on Steam isn't it (I read it on a Eurogamer post so it must be true )

Kryss - was thinking about PS+ discounts a moment ago, no launch discount today for Nano Assault Neo or Unfinished Swan or How to Survive. Seems the discounts are on the slide too.

Comment

Luftrausers is great fun. I bought it at launch and have played it loads.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              Isaac is 99p on Steam isn't it (I read it on a Eurogamer post so it must be true )

Kryss - was thinking about PS+ discounts a moment ago, no launch discount today for Nano Assault Neo or Unfinished Swan or How to Survive. Seems the discounts are on the slide too.
              The first week I got PS+ I saved that amount in discounts (3 years ago now). Give me 5 games I play a year and I'm happy. 1 per month is already too much, let alone 6!
              Steamworld Dig and Luftrausers will be cross buy, I hope Frozen Synapse Prime is too.
              Steamworld Dig just saved me $6.99 as I was going to buy it on 3DS. I have Luftrausers and love it on Vita. I played that more than anything at the start of the year (and PS+ gave it to me 50% off so I'm not worried about it being on + now).

The only downside I can see is that there is no point buying the indies, you'll get them for free later anyways.

Comment

I wonder how much Sony pay the indies to put their games in the IGC?

Comment

PS4 Dec & Jan titles

Comment

How odd that we get our first Retail game and it isn't Knack!

Comment

So not Killzone either? Gods Among Us? Not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
                        How odd that we get our first Retail game and it isn't Knack!
                        We loved Knack.

Comment

For those too lazy to click the link

First up, December will receive Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos on PS4. The former marks the first big budget retail game on PS4 to make it onto the PS Plus Instant Game Collection.

Then in January Plus subscribers on PS4 will get the standalone inFamous: Second Son DLC, inFamous: First Light, and the heady sci-fi puzzler The Swapper.
                          C_S think everyone just assumed Knack (or Killzone) would be the first retail title to hit PS+, irrelevant of how good the game was etc.

Those four games are better than we've had recently so I'm quite pleased.

Seems they are hoping Drive Club will be ready for January PS+

Comment

Wow, the quality of the titles offered on PS3 and PSV has really fallen off a cliff in the latter half of this year

Comment

I've been pretty disappointed with the PS+ games offered the past few months. Since we got Velocity for free, I've not really been interested in any of the titles. Still, heres hoping theres some decent freebies on PS3 for Nov & Dec.

Comment

Never picked up either Gods Among Us or inFamous: Second Son DLC so this makes me happy. Better get round to playing inFamous then!

Quality has been poor last few months, needs something nice for vita!

Comment

Working...
                                X