No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cynic in me smells Drive Club damage control, the announcement of two not indie games is the shot of adrenaline PS+ needs. Maybe Sonys seeing a drop off in re-subs and needs to stem the tide there has been a lot of complaints regarding the quality of the last 12 months games.

Comment

Infamous for me then!

Comment

Call me cynical but I don't think they have any intention of ever releasing the PS+ edition of Driveclub.

Comment

They said yesterday that Driveclub PS+ will still happen.... when it's ready. I just don't think it will be until 2015.

Lebowski you're probably right about damage control, re PS+ subs, sure they are at an all time high of just over eight million worldwide at the moment. Most people sign up for a year I guess so renewal drops due to poor content will take a long time to filter through.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
            Call me cynical but I don't think they have any intention of ever releasing the PS+ edition of Driveclub.
            Will anyone care when if it dose show up?? everyone that wanted to play it surely has done by now.

When it dose arrive its now antiquated social network integration will confuse the people of 2024 who will have vague memory's of posting selfies and talking part in ice bucket challenges back on that funny old face thing they used to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
              You are cynical (you asked ). But I would say you are right it's **** anyway

Comment

Yoshida will come out again, apologise that driveclub ps + edition isn't happening, something something servers something something lead to delay, he will say that they are REALLY sorry blah blah blah, they will make it up to you with a free game (wouldn't at all surprise me if it was full version of driveclub) everyone forgets, Sony's reputation stays intact and gaming continues.

Just wait and watch that happen*

As for PS+ it's good to see next couple of months line up for PS4, I will download and play The Swapper again, really is a gem of a game.

*not guaranteed to happen.

Comment

I'd agree with you Family Fry, that is my prediction too. It's already proved a shambolic embarrassment of a launch, so if the PS+ edition were to be cancelled, I'm sure the outcry would die down within a couple of weeks.

And what is the best that can happen when PS+ edition does launch? I highly doubt anyone is going to be convinced to pay for the full game upgrade, after over a month of awful publicity. Meaning the entire PS+ version of DC has now just become a promise Sony & Evolution no doubt regret enormously, that won't have anywhere near the sales effect they originally thought it would.

Kill it and move on.

Comment

God knows, maybe come January it will be 100% working we won't get a PS+ version but full version will be available to buy digitally for ?9.99 or something.

Comment

I don't care about the games they give us...I care that invites and messages turn to **** after 4pm....that we can happily chat away to 8 people in a party for 3 hours and then all of a sudden some people can and cannot hear each other.
                      Ignored that til now but taking new people through the raid in Destiny (with its new random teleporting on the final boss) really was annoying.

The network service is awful unless I use it at 9am on a weekday. I am probably not going to renew when mine expires at Xmas.

Comment

Full line up for December

Leaving PS Plus:*
                        3rd December: Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4/PS Vita)*
                        3rd December: Steamworld Dig (PS4/PS Vita)*
                        3rd December: Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)*
                        3rd December: Luftrausers (PS3/PS Vita)*
                        3rd December: The Hungry Horde (PS Vita)*
                        3rd December: Escape Plan (PS4/PS Vita)*

Entering PS Plus:*
                        3rd December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)*
                        3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)*
                        3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)*
                        3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)*
                        3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)*
                        3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)*

Comment

Great PS3 line up. Two of my favourite games in there, DP and Hitman Blood Money.

Comment

Titan Attacks isn't bad either, half decent shooter (especially for free), think I paid about three quid for it back in the summer.

Probably best month overall for quite a while.

Comment

Secret Ponchos has been on my radar for a bit so looking forward to that, I was so uninterested in last months I haven't even bothered downloading them yet.

Comment

Best month for a LONG time. Finally some proper games.

Comment

Working...
                                X