Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Can't deny I'm curious who this is, but can't you just boot them out if you're running the group? Seems a shame to pack it in when it seems to have raised a decent bit of interest already.
    I have no problem naming and shaming - it was Mister Bubbles. He posted a picture from Dungeon Traveller 2 which was of questionable content when other members were engaging in non-serious banter about the apparent filth in my user name (somehow ntM is a censored word on the PSN).

He didn't take it as a PS4 game share image, he took a screenshot of the web browser and posted it proclaiming if we wanted filth that he was going to give it (there's always one who misses the point and can't figure out where the line is).

Queue me removing it politely (partially as a test, but mostly because it was an image that has gotten threads closed down on other forums - bet he wouldn't have the brass neck to post it here). Then told I was censoring things, the though police and being told to `try again` when pointing out that they were part of the images that got censored for the western release, blah blah blah. I've been called worse things in my life for sure but most of this was in an overtly aggressive tone I don't appreciate or have time for.

I have booted him out last go off. I wasn't happy about having to do that in less than 7 days after setting it up, but there you go. I don't really have a problem with what people want to post (hence me not being bothered about Chopemon's post afterwards with a woman having fruit covering her bits because that was from a game screenshot) but I draw the line at people's mini tantrums and starting to get derogatory when something happens that they don't like.

It is a shame, as with 31 members currently it's obviously a neat way for people to see what others are playing and possibly jump in / arrange gaming nights etc.

Comment

Man, I hadn't even booted the ps4 on since my invite! And it's already over!!!

A real shame. Thanks for your efforts though Spatial.

Comment

Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted, and I think Bordersdowners can be proud of what must surely be the shortest lived PSN community ever. Thanks for your efforts, Spatial.

Ps.: Apologies to Doodledude for mischievously re-naming his 'Online Gamers' group 'Doodledude's Glee Club'. I'd had a few and thought I was a god of comedy.
        Last edited by Golgo; 03-10-2015, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted, and I think Bordersdowners can be proud of what must surely be the shortest lived PSN community ever. Thanks for your efforts, Spatial.
          Nope, I created a community with all my ps4 owning family then realised it was beyond pointless and deleted it after sending out invites.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
            Nope, I created a community with all my ps4 owning family then realised it was beyond pointless and deleted it after sending out invites.
            Nah that's not in the same league, doesn't count. Anyone can set up a community and then delete it immediately as a bad idea.

Comment

but but but my cousin joined.

Comment

November Stuff starting 3rd November:

The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)
                Magicka 2 (PS4)
                Dragon Fin Soup (PS4, PS Vita, PS3)
                Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
                Beyond Good and Evil (PS3)
                inviZimals (PS Vita)

Comment

NICE!!!!! I've been pushing off buying Walking Dead Season 2 since it came out since it's always about 30e. Finally my wait has paid off.

Comment

Pretty good for once, enjoyed playing through season 1 on the 360, and magicka 2 should be some good fun if we get few folks together from here.

Comment

December 2015 stuff: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...gs-quest-more/

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
                      King’s Quest – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)
                      SSX (PS3)

Rocketbirds Hardboilded (PS Vita)
                      Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

Comment

Dammit I got the first chapter of Kings Quest on release but never played it past the initial sitting. I also got freedom wars a while back but forgot all about it, it's now past its refund date

Comment

Bah, did they mess up the Wizard in Gauntlet? I wanted to play as Gandalf

Comment

January 2016 Stuff

Hardware: Rivals (PS4)
                            Grim Fandango Remastered (PS4)

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)
                            Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PS3)

Nihilumbra (PS Vita)
                            Legends of War: Patton (PS Vita)

Comment

Grim Fandango is awesome but it was a couple of quid last month...

This remains good for ps3 but i wont be renewing my PS+ for my "PS4 only" household.

Comment

February Stuff

Helldivers (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
                                Nom Nom Galaxy (PS4)
                                Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
                                Grid Autosport (PS3)
                                Lemmings Touch (PS Vita)
                                Nova 111 (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

Comment

Working...
                                X