No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to 'urban dictionary': "Nique Ta M?re literraly (sic) means xxxx Your Mother".

Comment

Oh boy; didn't realise there was duplicate invite spamming going on. Apologies to anyone whose notifications I broke...

Comment

BaronSqwelch is mine

Did someone else set one up too as I joined one that then changed its name?

Comment

^ I think that's Doodledude's 'group'? There seems to be 'groups' and 'communities', although I don't know what the difference is meant to be. Except that groups operate out of the usual message box, and communities have a page...any ideas anyone?

Comment

The groups thing is confusing I thought it was a way of categorising your friends into lists but seems like it works for getting a group into games

Comment

Sounds prefect for BD army of 32 men for Bf4. [emoji38]

Comment

Groups sound like they'd be a convenient way for you to put your friends in order, but that isn't how it works.

When you add people to a Group, they can see that group (so if you call it `People I only pretend to like` they can see that).

Group members can also add anyone else they like once they're in and also change the group details and picture. So your group of 10 people for `Destiny Raids` can suddenly become a group of 99 other random people you don't know, and end up with pictures of people's bit and bobbins as the group picture.

Personally I'd stay away from it as it doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than a group messaging thing.

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                According to 'urban dictionary': "Nique Ta M?re literraly (sic) means xxxx Your Mother".

Man that's tenuous if it's in the middle of a user name (you'd think they'd stop the user name altogether if that was the case).

Comment

Doh! Just discovered that there's hidden options which allow you delete posts and have more options - didn't see them before as I was looking at my own posts!

Sorry Mister Bubble's I deleted your filthy mucky muck posts as a test (read, abuse) of my mod powah!

Comment

Mr B again?!?! NOOOOOOooooo.....

Comment

From tomorrow I'll be closing the PS community down.

Apologies to anyone this inconveniences but tbh I don't have time for playing social worker to temper tantrums from some complete basketcase. I thought some members of this forum might have matured in the time I've been away but clearly the man children are hard at work continuing to ruin this forum and the tiny shred of community spirit that remains.

I certainly don't expect to be spoken to like a piece of dirt for something I've set up only to try and give back something to the forum. So you can thank one of your own for this.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly to spout some more illiterate overly aggressive nonsense in retort, but I I won't be reading it as he's now blocked.

Peace out.

Comment

Doesn't a friend list serve the same purpose anyway? When I look at my friend list, it's 95% NTSC-UK. I don't need to group them all together any further (and chatting is easier on the forum itself, if I'm in front of the TV then it's game time).

Comment

The community is dead already? I think that's record time.
                          Thank you for your efforts Spatial, I'm sorry that it was for nought.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                            From tomorrow I'll be closing the PS community down.

Apologies to anyone this inconveniences but tbh I don't have time for playing social worker to temper tantrums from some complete basketcase. I thought some members of this forum might have matured in the time I've been away but clearly the man children are hard at work continuing to ruin this forum and the tiny shred of community spirit that remains.

I certainly don't expect to be spoken to like a piece of dirt for something I've set up only to try and give back something to the forum. So you can thank one of your own for this.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly to spout some more illiterate overly aggressive nonsense in retort, but I I won't be reading it as he's now blocked.

Peace out.
                            Can't deny I'm curious who this is, but can't you just boot them out if you're running the group? Seems a shame to pack it in when it seems to have raised a decent bit of interest already.

Comment

I bet it was someone that plays Destiny. TA?

Comment

I'm not even in the group and its obvious who it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X