No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track mania looks cool. Already have 99 Vidas but thought it was an enjoyable little game. Nothing else holds any interest for me, in space we brawl looks abysmal.

Comment

Trackmania is a decent game to get for free. I bought it a while back and was disappointed by the lack of deep single player content, but the mechanics are solid and it's good for a rag about on.

Personally quite happy to get Mad Max for free, I'd like to give that a try. Feels like we've really returned to the early, PS3 focused days of PS+ now - interesting full games, not just indies.

Comment

I think Trackmania was on Games with Gold a wee while back. Can’t see me renewing my PS+ sub based on this months offerings.

Comment

It won’t be Mad Max for me as they don’t put CERO-Z stuff on Plus. Hopefully it’s sonethibg decent. As a bonus, I’ve been getting a free PSVR game every month, which has saved me from buying anything so far.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

We've been getting those too though.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              It won’t be Mad Max for me as they don’t put CERO-Z stuff on Plus. Hopefully it’s sonethibg decent. As a bonus, I’ve been getting a free PSVR game every month, which has saved me from buying anything so far.
              So far only Heavy Rain and Blazblue Centralfiction have been confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                So far only Heavy Rain and Blazblue Centralfiction have been confirmed.
                Heavy Rain. Everybody’s favourite Depression ‘Em Up. I swear Blazblue was out months back.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

May 2018 thingies

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)
                  Rayman Legends (PS4)
                  Risen 3: Titan Lords (PS3)
                  Eat Them (PS3)
                  King Oddball (PS Vita)
                  Furmins (PS Vita)

Source

Comment

Is there any easy way for me to find out what Vita games I can download that I 'claimed' on Playstation Plus?
                    The listing that I see lists my whole history but it's a mixture of PSP, PSP Vita, PS3 and PS4 in a chronological order.
                    I just wanna see what Sony Vita games that I can claim only!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                      Is there any easy way for me to find out what Vita games I can download that I 'claimed' on Playstation Plus?
                      The listing that I see lists my whole history but it's a mixture of PSP, PSP Vita, PS3 and PS4 in a chronological order.
                      I just wanna see what Sony Vita games that I can claim only!
                      I've just found out about this. I don't know much about it and I certainly can't claim using it doesn't involve risk. Having said that, it does sound cool and should take care of your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                        I've just found out about this. I don't know much about it and I certainly can't claim using it doesn't involve risk. Having said that, it does sound cool and should take care of your problem.
                        Thanks buddy!!

Comment

I struggled with PSDLE at first but I sussed it out in the end.
                          I did the Bookmarklet option but the next FURTHER step I had to do was press and hold down the Shift key on the bottom left then press the left mouse button whilst hovering over the PSDLE logo at the bottom to get this PSDLE to work!
                          P.S. Just worked it out even more, just press on the PSDLE logo at the bottom left of the Playstation Store homepage and it should pop up instantly... It it doesn't pop up, you just need to scroll up to the top of the webpage!!
                          Last edited by phillai; 08-05-2018, 11:38.

Comment

Playstation Plus beats GwG for June 2018

XCOM 2 (PS4)
                            Trials Fusion (PS4)
                            Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PS3)
                            Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition (PS3)
                            Squares (PS Vita)
                            Atomic Ninjas (PS Vita)

Available from 5th Source

Comment

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is going on PS+ from today. If you pre-order Black Ops 4 you'll get 4 fan fave maps as DLC for Black Ops 3, though historically such conditioned maps don't come up in rotation much so I'd not be that swung by the offer.

Comment

Ooh! Future Soldier is co-op, 3D and co-op!
                                Blops!

Both have online co-op campaigns.

Anyone fancy carrying me through either of these and then letting me claim on here the next day that I was the one doing all the hard work?

Comment

Working...
                                X