Clear All

For your July 2018 entertainment

Heavy Rain PS4
    Absolver PS4
    Rayman 3 HD, PS3
    Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess, PS3
    Space Overlords, PS Vita PS4
    Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, PS Vita

You can also grab Black Ops 3 at the mo.

Source

Comment

Thanks, Martino.

I've never played Heavy Rain, so I might try and give it a bash.

I really like the look of Absolver. Co-op martial arts? Yes please!

Also, it's supposed to be hella tough and wear its Dark Souls heart on its sleeve.

Comment

Heavy Rain was two months back for me. It's genuinely depressing. I hate that Ethan too. So much so that I want to punch him in the face.

Absolver looks right up my street. I was a little bit worried that the programmable move set might make it end up being like Super Kick Boxing, but it looks great from what I've watched of it. Hopefully it's a worldwide release so I can play too.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking of you when I watched the trailer, J0e.
          I know you love the Souls games, but are normally willing to give similar games a bash like Nioh or The Surge.

Comment

Zero Time Dilemma is awesome but I can't recommend playing it without having played the first two games (9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, and Virtue's Last Reward) first.

Comment

No Absolver for me. Instead I get Omega Quintet and The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor. Disco-tastic.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pretty decent month for VN fans and enjoyers of Japanese stuff. Think I'll plug in the PS3 to try Deception IV.

Comment

I don't usually bother downloading the PS Plus offerings but Absolver looks interesting. Anyone here played it? Is it good?

Comment

What August 2018 is going to provide

Mafia III, PS4
                    Dead by Daylight. PS4
                    Bound by Flame, PS3
                    Serious Sam 3 BFE, PS3
                    Draw Slasher, PS Vita
                    Space Hulk, PS Vita

Source

Comment

Mafia III any good? Never heard of the first two, never mind a third!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        It kinda sucks.

Comment

Another month of playing just cause 3 then.

Comment

Is the Vita Space Hulk a port of the 3do game? Aces if so!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Mafia II is the better game. Mafia III is pretty repetitive; the game is split into areas you have to take over, but each area is essentially the same tasks. You'll get some entertainment out of it, but it definitely wasn't worth the original £50.

Comment

I'll have a look at Mafia III ... the setting at least looks pretty well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X