Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    Mafia II is the better game. Mafia III is pretty repetitive; the game is split into areas you have to take over, but each area is essentially the same tasks. You'll get some entertainment out of it, but it definitely wasn't worth the original £50.
    I always give the free games a bash, though I've lost count of how many I've deleted after ten minutes. Sadly I'm incredibly judgmental but I just know what i like! Or more accurately, will tolerate.

Comment

Black ops 3 last month was like "oh yeah, I remember these games" delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        I'll have a look at Mafia III ... the setting at least looks pretty well done.
        Don't listen to the reviews. Its a gem of game with a great story, fab graphics and setting and really good game to play

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Is the Vita Space Hulk a port of the 3do game? Aces if so!
          It's this one, Bradders:

Comment

Games for September

Destiny 2
            God of War III Remastered
            Another World
            Qube: Directors Cut
            Sparkle 2
            Foul Play

Comment

Destiny available right now

Comment

Players base must have died hard once the paid for expansion was done and they're worried there's few left playing to buy the next pile of crap they flush out. For the price of "free" i would play through the main story at least.

jesus, it's a 65gb download.
                Last edited by Tobal; 29-08-2018, 19:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  Players base must have died hard once the paid for expansion was done and they're worried there's few left playing to buy the next pile of crap they flush out. For the price of "free" i would play through the main story at least.

Destiny 2 2.0 is out, heard good things but not tried it yet. I'm reluctant after how 1.0 turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post

Pretty common strategy. Look at the constant free weekends or Xbox Gold GwG on games like Rainbow Six Siege or For Honor. At this stage a significant percentage of the game's revenues will be through MTX. They are also looking to sell the upcoming expansion and yearly pass. It may not do as well, but I don't think it's indicative or what has been a very financial successful game for Activision/Bungie so far.

Comment

Replayed the first mission which was in Beta tests, with HDR turned on it looks very pretty but god the frame-rate is awful, playing on a Pro and i don't think i've seen a steady 30fps yet. I remember people saying PC was the place to go, probably right if you can get 60fps+ there.

Comment

Weird, because eurogamer said this in their review of the xbox one x version:

"PlayStation 4 Pro both require the use of a dynamic resolution scaler operating across the horizontal axis in order to deliver Destiny 2's signature solid frame-rate"

Comment

Yea I have to agree Destiny and Destiny 2 are pretty much locked 30fps games. Although I've not played much of D2 it was pretty rock solid for me on my Pro.

Comment

I really love my 60fps, thats why i got D2 on PC.

Though I may be getting a 4k tv soon ...and i have never used one so i will be interested to see if the resolution is worth the pay off

Comment

Anyone bought the new vertical shooter? Shikondo - soul eater.
                              Last edited by ozzzy189; 05-09-2018, 18:47.

Comment

Have a look in the import section.

Comment

Working...
                                X