No announcement yet.

The New New New Xbox Experience Halo4 Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's me, but I've lost my job by referring to it as a horrible vision of a dystopian future.

Comment

Surely you can monetise that line and get your job back?

Besides, as a "horrible vision of a dystopian future" seems to be what MS are going for, they'll probably bump you up to VP Of Proposed Dystopian Future.

Comment

There are quite a few vacancies left in the horrible dystopian future dept. after they all up a left to work I Apple's 'Seemimgly utopian yet actually just as horrible' dept., which is said to be far more creative. They all get to wear chinos to work and get free Gps tracked starbucks

Comment

Cool. Can I have a job? Maybe I can help with Corporate Identity? Or Ministry Of Information?

Comment

You can, but the only thing we have to drink here is Ms coolaid

Comment

Hmmm.... any dental plan?

Comment

Who needs teeth when you are a blank corperate vessel

Comment

Don't they have to sharpen them into fangs?

Comment

I thought that you of all people, knew that Microsoft Suck.

Comment

Hence the need for a good dental plan. Not so much MS Suck, more MS want to suck the life out of gaming

Comment

My vision of a dystopian future is on tv right now

Comment

Muzu.Tv app and YouTube app are up on beta dash for those who have it.

Comment

Blinkbox and MSN Video Player apps are now up for beta dash.
                            MSN Video Player wins as it has Series 1 and 2 of Big Train on it to watch for free.

Comment

This has probably been answered already but is it the case now that you can only store 1 update at a time?

Everytime I play a different game it's requesting that I DL the update!

Comment

Did you clear your cache (and forget)? If so, you'll have to dl all the updates again.

Comment

Working...
                                X