Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just as well you speak good english then ;P

Comment

I don't really care about it tbh. When I turn my 360 on, it's because I want to play a game, so the new dash makes no difference to me really. I don't really use marketplace or download movies etc.

I like the game installs though.

Comment

God, this is really bloody slow tonight. I've been trying to download the Rock Band 2 bonus tracks for over two hours now. The percentage isn't moving whatsoever, I have to keep cancelling/restarting to make it move. It's like when 3045760354 people were trying to get the Bioshock demo at once, except there's no excuse this time.

Rubbish.

Comment

Yeah downloads are going really slow. Seems like the servers are struggling tonight, strange though because has been ok over the last few days.

Comment

They really need to sort this mess out. Everything keeps freezing, slow downloads, slow loading when browsing, and it's too bloody confusing.

I don't like it.

Comment

I'm guessing its because its sunday and because most people are off work now its stressing the servers. I'm guessing its probably one of the busiest days of the week for Live.

Comment

How to make your avatar "do stuff":

While in Avatar Customizer
                Left Bumper - Makes Avatar do a random expression: depressed, apologetic, surprised, laughing, or angry.
                Right Bumper - Opens Avatar's mouth
                Hold Left or Right Trigger - Spins Avatar making it lose its balance.
                Move Right Thumbstick - Rotates Avatar's head.
                Move Right Thumbstick Left, Right, Left, Right - Makes Avatar angry.
                Move Right Thumbstick Up, Down, Up, Down - Makes Avatar happy.
                Rotate Right Thumbstick in a Circle - Makes Avatar dizzy.
                Click Right Thumbstick - Makes Avatar burp.
                Hold Right Thumbstick Left then move Right - Makes Avatar enthusiastically spin.

*Exclusive to "My Features" area or anywhere Avatar head is zoomed in on.
                Move Right Thumbstick Up then Down - Makes Avatar hit its head on the screen, making it dizzy.

While in Xbox 360 Dashboard
                Move Right Thumbstick - Rotates Avatar's head.
                Move Right Thumbstick Left, Right, Left, Right - Makes Avatar angry.
                Move Right Thumbstick Up, Down, Up, Down - Makes Avatar happy.
                Rotate Right Thumbstick in a Circle - Makes Avatar dizzy.
                Click Right Thumbstick - Makes Avatar smile and wave.

Comment

You can make your avatar burp in different pitches. Just hold your avatars head either up or down and it'll burp higher or lower.

Comment

why do my freinds have different backgrounds next to their miis humm i meen avatars lol

some have an X shaped xbox, some a giant robot some guitars and stuff? what does it meen? how do i know which i have and to change it? cheers

Comment

Those are just backgrounds for your avatars and mean nothing. They change depending on which theme you use. For example, if you use a GOW2 theme the avatars will be standing in front of Derricks, centaur tanks, destroyed buildings and those drill pods.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                        Those are just backgrounds for your avatars and mean nothing. They change depending on which theme you use. For example, if you use a GOW2 theme the avatars will be standing in front of Derricks, centaur tanks, destroyed buildings and those drill pods.
                        Look for "Premium" themes.

Comment

someone found any customization option other than changing the wallpaper? most of all, what's the point of a background theme if half of it gets covered by a grey floor?

Comment

Discovered today that you can now queue up to 30 items for download.

Comment

Ooooo. That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                                Discovered today that you can now queue up to 30 items for download.
                                Thats handy esp now u can queue stuff up on xbox.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X