Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last game you finished & was it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games ive recenlty clocked!

- Silent hill 3, yes it was worth it cos i luv that game!

- Tekken tag, well it waskinda worth it cos ive never owned a tekken game b4! a true experience!

Thats it at the mo' cos im so damn busy! Work, uni, girl, family! games will get there time when ive found a way to cope with everything!

Comment

Skies of Arcadia - after my DC version kept glitching before the final fight with Ramirez I left it for a couple of years until buying the GC version. This game has one of the best endings ever - finished the boss 5 or 6 times just to watch it over and over.

F-Zero - Still missing 2 AX craft although unlocking all the AX courses was a great bonus.

Metroid Prime (hard mode, 96% done) - Once I actually kill Metroid Prime I reckon all the time spent will be worth it.

I'm looking at finishing M:Fusion (again) and Resi1 remake once I find the time. The guitar is eating me at the moment.

Comment

last game I finished all the way through was recently Black Hawk Down on PC. Really enjoyable and very intense in many parts.

On the console, the last game I finished was probably TWW. I thought the ending was great.. not quite as good as TooT, but, sets the scene for the next one.

I'm currently playing through ED for the 2nd time... most under-bought game this gen if you ask me....

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
          What is Hamtaro? Can someone please tell me? My GBA is getting hungry...
          A game aimed at 6 year old's probably.
          You can't die in it and you go around doing little simple tasks to make the hamsters love each over again. Each action like push or look has a special hamster word like "hif-hif" and "Tack-Q" that you have to learn before you can use it.
          Sounds stupid probably but its a very surreal and frankly fantastic piece of gaming from Nintendo. I loved it.

Clicky

Comment

Working...
          X