radio 1 videogames week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radio 1 videogames week

Anyone listening to this ****e on Greg James' show? Who is this numpty, supposed videogames expert? Apparently gears or war 2 came out 5-6 years ago. He listed the top 5 games of all time. It'll be worth having a listen online if you fancy a giggle

Cretins.

Comment

Shame they lost old Johnathon Ross

He'd have been perfect for this.

Neil

Comment

There's a thread on rollmop about this, yeah. Link nicked from there: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00v10fp#p00bdnl8

Check out the Half Life coverage at 2h12m.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          There's a thread on rollmop about this, yeah. Link nicked from there: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00v10fp#p00bdnl8

Check out the Half Life coverage at 2h12m.
          There are no words

Comment

Originally posted by SkilloChris View Post
            There are no words

Comment

lol fail. half = second.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                Shame they lost old Johnathon Ross

He'd have been perfect for this.

Neil
                Wrong demographic, he was Radio 2 territory.

I've had the misfortune to listen to some of this during the week. At the risk of sounding like an elitist tosser, is this what gaming has been reduced too!? Kelly Rowland playing Bomberman Live and shrieking while the constant plink of the notification sound goes off because the dumbasses haven't thought / don't know how to turn it off and people keep messaging it with friends request?

Comment

Typical Radio 1 ****e

Comment

Woah, that Half Life stuff... I assume the researcher made a mistake and put Half Life instead of Second Life? Bizarre. And ****.

Comment

I wonder which was supposed to be in the top ten. second life isn't even a game, so I presume half life, since it mentioned half life 2.

Comment

Ow, my frickin' ears. I'm not a radio person, so I never realised that there are actually DJs as bad as Alan Partridge.

Comment

I have no idea what they thought Half-Life 2 was...maybe Hellgate:London?

Certainly features in my top ten (worst.ever.games)

Comment

Oooof. That's embarrassingly bad.

Mind you, Radio 1 constantly drag any culture through the gutter. I was in the car the other day with a friend who likes Radio 1. They were blathering on about the films of Antonio Banderas and gave list of his Top 5 best films. What do you think number 1 was? Matador? Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown? Philadelphia? Desperado?

Nope. It was Spy Kids. Shrek 2 was second.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                              I have no idea what they thought Half-Life 2 was...maybe Hellgate:London?
                              Don't you know? It's like World of Warcraft, only, like, not as fantastical, like.

Comment

Working...
                              X