No announcement yet.

Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?In order to win at life, you need some Kim K skills,?

She got famous for blowing football players and giving the vid to the press. Those are skills you want your daughter to learn?

Comment

Shameful behaviour peddling kardashian rubbish on here. It's bad enough she is famous for been famous.

ban request ban request
      Last edited by importaku; 27-08-2014, 17:26.

Comment

The Day one patch for Metro 2033 breaks the game

and I've gone to download some games for my new toy (Vita) and PSN is down :/

Comment

This irks me.

Comment

If it's virtual rape, then it's not rape.

A couple of poorly animated characters in a game is nothing like the trauma of the real crime of rape & trying to make them comparable is a disservice to the people who have suffered going through the trauma of a real rape, typical piss poor alarmist reporting by the media.

I did laugh when they mentioned the children always the same, OH THINK OF THE POOR KIDS /dailymail

Online, kids are some of the worst foul mouthed creatures on the planet, they shouldn't be thinking of the kids they should be thinking of the adults that have to endure the endless waves of squeakers online.

Comment

I guess it was a slow news day. If they think those "virtual rapes" are "realistic", heaven forbid they ever graduate to watching competently done animation!

Maybe "virtual murders" will be next...
              Last edited by Lyris; 17-11-2020, 16:42.

Comment

It's a bit rich for a US news corp to report on game characters carrying knives and guns with the heinous gun laws they have.

Comment

It's from Canada, actually. (Common mistake!)

Comment

Oh. Well, they probably would report that same in the US!

Comment

Seriously the PlayStation is free to play online so doesn't have any parental system?

Comment

You can set parental control on playstation. Or are you talking about something else?

Comment

He was referring to a comment made in the video above.

Comment

The PS4 isn't even free to play online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                              I guess it was a slow news day. If they think those "virtual rapes" are "realistic", heaven forbid they ever graduate to watching competently done animation!

Maybe "virtual murders" will be next...ah, wait, no, that can't have a feminist spin put on it. Is it me or does the EBGames girl seem a little bit too pleased to be in front of a camera (Brass Eye style?)
                              WUT!?

Are they on about nerds stealing items in MMO's or actual animated rape scenes? and do any of these people realise how much the term is used online?

'OMG my team just got raped'

'Someone call the police we're being raped!!'

Comment

Average South Park episode is more shocking than that laughable, poorly animated GTA humping.

And if young kids are playing GTA there're only the parents to blame.

Comment

Working...
                                X