This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
    For me, Steam has been a breath of fresh air to PC gaming. Its allowed me to buy games when they are on reduced prices during the steam sale at cost I'm happy to gamble at. It also gives me an excellent place to browse all types of games and see what I'd like to play.

I must say, though, I used to be strictly against digital purchasing because I was worried about not being able to resell them. Thats all gone away now that I'm buying them so cheaply. It does help that I've got some excellent games though.
    Yeah I just got the Alan Wake Franchise collection on steam for just ?7.74. It looks fantastic on PC too.

Comment

What do you guys think it will be called?
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Just Xbox

Maybe THE NEW XBOX for 18 months or so

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
          Depends if they lock down pre owned. I can think of a few names people will call it

I think Boris is right just XBox sounds bout right.

Comment

Super Entertainment Xbox or SEX for short...wait a sec.
            Can I buy the new SEX mum?
            WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
              Super Entertainment Xbox or SEX for short...wait a sec.
              Can I buy the new SEX mum?
              WHAT?
              Imagine explaining to someone you wanted to trade it/buy it from CEX too

Comment

You won't be able to trade it in remember, because if you try, it will literally come to life and rape your soul.

That's the kind of thing that a Microsoft console would do.

Comment

Xbox. But the masses will call it 720 because it's 360 x 2.

By that logic though surely it should be PS6?!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    You won't be able to trade it in remember, because if you try, it will literally come to life and rape your soul.

That's the kind of thing that a Microsoft console would do.
                    Oh yeah. If it blocks pre owned what the hell will it do to stop you selling it on (besides the bummage you suggest)

Comment

Probably should be called what it is "Steve Ballmers last hope" no doubt they with twatify it it will be the Xbox Smarttouch motion ?ber sex or something or Dave. I would probably buy it if they call it Dave

Comment

I presume the console itself will be ok to sell on, the games would surely be attached to your account not the physical hardware.

Surely no company could possibly do something as stupid as that....

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          I presume the console itself will be ok to sell on, the games would surely be attached to your account not the physical hardware.

Surely no company could possibly do something as stupid as that....
                          Na no company is that thick.... What

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                            Probably should be called what it is "Steve Ballmers last hope" no doubt they with twatify it it will be the Xbox Smarttouch motion ?ber sex or something or Dave. I would probably buy it if they call it Dave
                            They'll call it HAL. When you go to trade it in it'll say; "I cant let you do that Dave".

Comment

Given the amount of rumours around it a simple 'Xbox' wouldn't surprise me. I really hope not though, the previous 'Xbox' was only 1 gen ago. Lazier than sticking a 'U' at the end

Comment

Kinect Box? Zune?

Not that it really matters what it's called but my proper guess is some variation on Xbox Infinity. It'll have a 3D X shaped logo that incorporates both the infinity symbol and the 8 from Windows.

Ever so slightly like this as this doubled and rotated to an X, in metal, heavier to show strength and with a much higher hardware failure rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X