Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ubisoft's Watch_dogs (PC and "Consoles")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubisoft's Watch_dogs (PC and "Consoles")

Not an Anne Robinson in sight, but in fact our first officially announced next gen title.

2 years in development so far

Videos here soon. It showed up on YouTube before the show but got pulled

Last edited by EvilBoris; 04-06-2012, 23:51.

Website here: http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogsgame/en-GB/home/

Including this video.

Comment

The QR code on the waiters head goes there.

Comment

That 2nd trailer ends differenty. Co-op?

MMO?!

Comment

It seems like multiple missions are taking place in the same world at the same time. So you interact in the world with others. (Hence the names over the characters).

Comment

This has been confirmed for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 according to Eurogamer - so no "Next Gen Formats" needed in the thread title.

And there was me hoping for a surprise reveal at Sony's conference!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarbles View Post
              This has been confirmed for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 according to Eurogamer - so no "Next Gen Formats" needed in the thread title.

And there was me hoping for a surprise reveal at Sony's conference!
              If this really is the case then i wonder how dumbed down this will be from the PC engine we saw. Nah it surely cant be this gen?

Comment

The visuals don't impress me, not because they aren't really good, but simple because every HD game looks amazing as I play mostly retro titles!!

The concept of the game feels pretty fresh though. Good setting, nice gadgets and a decent looking cover system. Impressed.

Comment

Looks great, Ubi really did well this year!

Comment

Gave up being impressed by visuals. Uncharted 3 looks amazing but the game didn't hold my interest. Day Z is glitchy, bad clipping etc. but the game is utterly compelling. Ubisoft do not have a record of amazing gameplay (IMO) so gfx alone cannot excite me. If from software showed this level of fidelity I'd be impressed though!!!

Comment

Yeah I agree, some Ubisoft studios have a nasty habbit of dumbing down the games and making titles that virtually play themselves to generate high sales and offset their fancy visuals, some of their releases feel more like they should be in the movie industry rather than the game one.

Comment

I think it looks amazing, from what i can tell from the gameplay it looks like you can change the outcome or go about what you are doing anyway you want.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                          Gave up being impressed by visuals. Uncharted 3 looks amazing but the game didn't hold my interest. Day Z is glitchy, bad clipping etc. but the game is utterly compelling. Ubisoft do not have a record of amazing gameplay (IMO) so gfx alone cannot excite me. If from software showed this level of fidelity I'd be impressed though!!!
                          I heartily agree.

Comment

cause random death in a traffic accident then you get the option to 'rescue' one of the innocents stuck in the car, leaving their dead wife slumped in the passenger seat.

Comment

Yves confirmed it's coming to PS3 and Xbox 360.

Comment

Working...
                              X