Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been down the arcade playing KoF'97 and KoF'99. The four '98 cabs are always crowded with heads. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Does Orta work properly on BC now? Last time I researched whether it did I read it crashed after a couple of levels or something.
      Nope still crashes after level 3

Comment

Lame.

Comment

Double post
          Last edited by zeroboo; 18-02-2016, 17:20. Reason: Double post don't know how to delete

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
            I really don't get how saving all the time and cheat options could be considered a good thing. It's the worst part of FFVII on the PS4. On the vita if my thumb accidentally brushes the screen it activates god mode and I instantly recover all health and get full limit breaks, it destroys the game. Same if I'm too rough with the sticks on the DS4. Do we really need to wreck the classics with these concessions to modern wuss gamers?
            Personally, I think the cheat option is a nice touch. I no longer have time to grind and it's a way to appeal to the newer generations who have no patience for grinding.

The speed up option and save all the time helps, alot, given that it's now on a mobile phone where you'll be most likely gaming for short periods of time e.g bus etc

don't really want to lose an hours play just cause mum called...

Comment

I've started Lego Batman 2 with my son.

It definitely feels like they tightened up the controls and camera in Marvel and I'd rather be flying around sunny New York than the relentlessly dark and rainy Gotham.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                I really don't get how saving all the time and cheat options could be considered a good thing. It's the worst part of FFVII on the PS4. On the vita if my thumb accidentally brushes the screen it activates god mode and I instantly recover all health and get full limit breaks, it destroys the game. Same if I'm too rough with the sticks on the DS4. Do we really need to wreck the classics with these concessions to modern wuss gamers?
                Modern wuss gamers who want everything without the effort. Go and watch you tube.

Comment

Modern wuss gamers who mash their way through Bayonetta 2 on Normal mode then go "10/10!".

Comment

Dave! Not on Xenoblade Chronicles X yet son?

Comment

I've got a very busy 12 months ahead of me. I might have to wait until closer to Christmas.

Comment

Coop on Skylanders Superchargers. Really enjoyed the previous 2 Skylanders games but I've had a gutsful of this one, as has my 8 yr old son to whom it belongs.

Edit: We finished it. Worse than Trap Team and Swap Force, in our view.
                        Last edited by Golgo; 20-02-2016, 16:01.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I've got a very busy 12 months ahead of me. I might have to wait until closer to Christmas.
                          Well get it put away for when you have time.

Comment

I've just switched on the PS4. Unless I get a request to play The Division Beta, I shall be playing MGSV until I go to sleep.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm still playing Organ Trail. I like this game a lot. Discovered Endless Mode, which adds a bunch of new challenges and requires a different play style.

I wonder if there are plans for a sequel. I can see lots of ways they could develop the game from here.

Comment

SSF4AE - PS3
                                Jinsei Game (The Game of Life) - Wii

Is Wii retro yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X