This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Crack on with the main Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney) games.

Gyakuten Kenji (Ace Attorney Investigations) is a spin-off and doesn't really tie-in as such.
    Cheers, I'm cracking into Apollo now, it's nice to see the graphical jump from the GBA titles to the DS.

Comment

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories.

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition.

Needless to say I'm quite enjoying myself.

Comment

Tokyo Xanadu for the most part, Chibi Robot Ziplash during breaks, and trying to understand if I like Legend of Legacy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I never finished this. Got frustrated at a boss type bit which I think is pretty late in the game. Enjoyed it though, split missions aside.
          I gave up and traded it after one particularly cheap boss. No regrets.
          Hallowe'en night I fired up Nightmare at North Point DLC on Sleeping Dogs and beat up some Jiang Shi.

Comment

Traaaaaaans-formeeeeeerrss... Face the De-va-sta-tiooon!

So relieved that games like this are still being made somewhere. My first go at the hardest default difficulty has been rough but fun, although the final two boss fights in the game have upped the difficulty to ridiculous levels. You have to nail every single dodge/parry or its game over more or less. I think I hit retry about 30 times last night. Finally gave up on the last Megatron battle.

Comment

Halo 5. Nothing else has even had a look in!

Comment

Finished Halo 5 over the weekend so I need to go back and finish Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition this week.

Comment

Halo 4 (my first play through) on Legendary difficulty in Halo MCC on Xbox One.

REALLY enjoying it - the story is great, graphics are great, plays great.

Been playing Halo 5 Arena multiplayer too. Absolutely fantastic - everything I wanted from a new MP Halo mode.

A lot of Halo at the moment!
                  Halo! Halo! Halo!

Comment

Ummm, hallo to you too

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      I need to go back and finish Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition this week.
                      I bought Ace Combat:AH (360) for a few quid not so long back after we were chatting about the series on here. Naturally, it's sat in the "To Play" pile, but this Angry Joe review totally sold it to me!

Comment

I've just started Fallout 3
                        TBH I did try it for about an hour but as I had other things to play it got left.
                        I quite like the look of Fallout 4 which might lead me to but a XBone.

Comment

I never had an interest in Fallout, it just passed me by.
                          I managed to win a copy on PS3 and an artbook in a radio competition, but I mainly play 360.
                          Eventually, my 360 got RRoD and I was forced to play my PS3 and my meagre collection of games for it.
                          Between Pirates of the Caribbean and Fallout 3, guess which is still in its shrink-wrap?!

I really got into the game and once I clicked that VATs targeting made everything easier, I progressed a lot quicker.
                          I remember sneaking off on Christmas Day to play a bit more one year!
                          I've now also done all of New Vegas and a couple of the DLC packs and just started the penultimate one.
                          I've just hit level 50.

I even re-bought Fallout 3 on 360 because the special pack has the DLC for that, but the thought of starting it all again is a bit daunting, especially as the DLC suggests you have a decent character level for them!
                          Maybe I should play it like a bad guy for once?

Either way, did you even get out of the vault in the first hour, [MENTION=2680]smouty[/MENTION]?!

It's an amazing series and I'm a bit jealous of you guys with a One/PS4, who are about to start Fallout 4.

Comment

Have been tempted to replay Fallout 3 actually. But there is so much in it that, if I did that, it would be around 2020 before I'd feel ready to start Fallout 4. Although at that point many of the bugs will be ironed out so there could be something to be said for that...

Comment

I played the games so long after release date that all the bugs had been ironed out of both F3 and NV.
                              I was actually a little disappointed that I didn't have anyone with rotating heads and such.

I did the achievement to complete New Vegas on Hardcore mode, but followed a guide to do it in about 30 minutes.
                              Seemed weird and slightly liberating to do it in such a short time after taking over a year to complete!
                              I doubt the residents of New Vegas would have held The Courier in such high regard after seeing her running away from every monster and fast travelling everywhere!

Comment

I only just got out of the vault first time. I really didn't give it any attention and just wandered around aimlessly.
                                I've worked out the VAT etc (well, watched a few youtubes) and it will see me over the winter with the DLC.
                                The one thing I don't like is the post apocalypse is just so drab

Comment

Working...
                                X