This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha [MENTION=3349]eastyy[/MENTION]!

Been playing Person 4 Golden on the Vita. 23 hours in and love it.

Comment

Dark Souls - PC
      R6 Siege Beta - PS4

Comment

I finished re-arranging my New Vegas wardrobes and whilst doing so, I picked up a load of monster eggs and a mission update popped up. I must've been half-way through collecting things for the mutant cage-fighting group.
        I took the eggs to the manager and naturally she wanted eggs from a scarier monster, then another and another.

By the time I'd got up to collecting Deathclaw eggs, it was half midnight!

I'd forgotten what a timesink this game is!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I finished re-arranging my New Vegas wardrobes and whilst doing so, I picked up a load of monster eggs and a mission update popped up. I must've been half-way through collecting things for the mutant cage-fighting group.
          I took the eggs to the manager and naturally she wanted eggs from a scarier monster, then another and another.

By the time I'd got up to collecting Deathclaw eggs, it was half midnight!

I'd forgotten what a timesink this game is!

Oof.. I had a similar experience with Alan Wake last night - finished playing at 2am. I wasn't planning that.

Comment

"I'll just do this bit."

Comment

Been getting back into Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 after putting it aside for nearly 2 years. Still a ton of fun.
              Just way too many other musou games to be able to keep up with all of them.
              Started up the original Mass Effect as well but since my vacation is nearly at it's end, I just won't have the time to put the effort it that it deserves.
              Returned to GTA5 on PS4 and having a blast with it.
              Oh and loving Tearaway Unfolded as well.

Comment

Originally posted by meppi View Post
                Been getting back into Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 after putting it aside for nearly 2 years. Still a ton of fun.
                Is DW:G3 the best of the three of them?
                I really enjoyed the Fist of the North Star one.

Comment

I think 2 plays better, but 3 has significantly less bull**** when it comes to the hundreds of unlocks and leveling. Sadly neither have the charm of 1's musou story mode.

Comment

Ha, you've not really helped me narrow it down. [MENTION=938]Tobal[/MENTION]!

If you were to recommend just one to play, which would it be?
                    I don't really know the story, just like the big robots fighting, so which was the most fun to play through?

Comment

It's a bit hard to say which is the best version as these kinds of things are very personal it seems.
                      A ton of people look at Warriors Orochi 3 as the best musou game, but for me that certainly isn't the case, even though I really enjoy it as well.

Haven't really played Gundam 1 yet, but I can say that I prefer 3 over Reborn by a wide margin.
                      2 is really good as well, but so far I certainly seem to gravitate towards 3.

Comment

2 and 3 play the same, the difference is the field mechnics in which i favour 2 approach. 3 has more everything and changes 2 art style from anime back to realistic textures. New mechas in it focus on seed destiny, wing and 00. Story mode is split in reliving the seed story and a proper mousu anything goes mission mode where you'll spend hours unlocking and leveling.

Comment

Thanks!

I may get 3 eventually then!

Comment

Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta (Wii U)
                            Deathsmiles (X360)
                            MGSV (PS4)

Comment

Mainly Forza Motorsport 6. Into Series 11 of 15 now so getting into the back end of the career mode, it's starting to tip on being overly repetitive but I appreciate the simple approach it's given this time.

Other than than, without going into too much info:

Rainbow Six: Siege Beta
                              To be honest i've enjoyed it but there's definitely not enough to it to warrant a full price purchase, especially at the time of year it's arriving. Fun but would have worked better as a cheaper digital title instead.

Need for Speed Beta
                              Nice looking but it's relying entirely on lighting and filters to achieve the effect. Might be the filters, might be that it's on XBO and other formats look better but it's very low res soft fuzzy looking too which is a bit hard on the eyes. As a cheap purchase it could be a decent amount of fun (assuming the appaling AI is fixed) but as a full price nope. The driving model... it's workable just as racing in GTAV is (the closest matching reminder I can think of) but it's awful. Not a bad impression but it's very, very far from the reboot NFS needed.
                              And why EA refuses to learn about unskippable FMV and actors in these games... beyond cringe worthy to sit through.

Comment

Ridge Racer 7 on PS3
                                Unchartered The Nathan Drake Collection (awesome)

Comment

Working...
                                X