Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Cause 2 making me slightly regret not pre-ordering JC3.

Comment

Until Dawn. Brilliant interactive fiction, I love it. I actually ended up playing it for about 6 hours straight until 5am (!).

Yes...I played it almost until dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        Dead Rising 3 again it's still great
        Yep, great game. Going to fire it up again myself.

I've been playing the Eschatos and Bullet Soul over the last few days. Both awesome.

Comment

Mario Maker, Rez HD, Geometry Wars 3, Bloodborne.

Comment

A bit more Lego Marvel Superheroes and Fallout: New Vegas.

I raided the Deathclaw nest, but had to use a Stealthboy, rather than take them all head-on. It took a few attempts after brushing their tails and being spotted.

I got the eggs to the woman who runs The Thorn and it still gave me the speech option:
            "Is there anything else I can do for The Thorn?"

I wondered what the hell else I could kill that is tougher than a Deathclaw only for her to suggest we go back to her room for "companionship". Oooer missus. I'm glad I had headphones on!
            Job done, I got up and left her in the middle of the night.
            Hump 'em and dump 'em, just like me in real life !
            *cough*

Finally started the Honest Hearts DLC but had to restart the very first section as all my team mates got slaughtered.
            After about five attempts, I quickly realised it's a scripted event that they all have to die!
            I could have been there for hours trying to save them!

Comment

Finally finished the Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the 3DS last night. Before I crack on with Apollo Justice then Dual Destinies should I wait and play Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth or does it not really tie in?

Comment

Updated and installed The Crew and had a little go on it, doing some of the earlier missions.
                I'm really enjoying it and it feels like an extension of Driver: San Francisco, which I loved.
                I think I'm going to be missing some elements as it leans so heavily on being a driving MMO, but I'm the only person in the world playing it!

Then I carried on with Honest Hearts. I do like how the Fallout games have these intricate storylines with branching speech choices and results, all of them scripted and recorded, but you can just shoot somebody's head off without speaking to them, if you so choose!

Comment

Shadow of mordor. 3 hours in and haven't touched the main story yet. Do want to finish off the alan wake dlc though.

Comment

Skyrim 150+ Mod & Fixes Edition.
                    Bayonetta.

I finally paid for Skyrim. :/

Comment

Back to 1954 Alcatraz and a little return to BF4

Comment

Dark Souls
                        MGSVTPP

I cannot see myself playing anything else for months....both of these are too addictive

Comment

Been playing destiny enjoying it but seems to be a lot of currenciess....glimmer...strange coins....motes of light...legendary marks.

Also reminded me a bit of world of warcraft in the way that i do play it but when i see people talking about it in forums i am still lost in what they are on about

Comment

Transformers Devastation and Wolfenstein: The New Blood. Love the former, but the latter feels quite squashed on screen. It's been ages since I've played a FPS though so it might just be that.

Comment

Skylanders Superchargers is happening, so I've had to retreat to the PC to play Dirt Rally.

Comment

I have been playing Final Fantasy 9 for some reason. It's okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X