Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! Someone on GAF posted an American release but it was just assorted episodes.

I should really pick up where I left off with GameCenter CX, was around episode 51 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
      Those boxes are really cool. I hear those are quite rare/expensive...? No Blu-Ray?
      Nah there's no bluray versions sadly, dvd quality is as you much as you can get officially, the box sets are not really rare but they are expensive about ?50 each as Japanese dvd's are never cheap.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Beautiful! Someone on GAF posted an American release but it was just assorted episodes.

I should really pick up where I left off with GameCenter CX, was around episode 51 last year.
      Oh you should definately continue watching, nothing quite like it. I have both fansubs as well as the originals as i like to support the show if you need somewhere to get the fansubs theres now this place that has most for offer.
      Browse all Game Center CX subbed by SA-GCCX. Just select a season or you can search for a specific episode, genre, system, developer or show segment.

The Japanese dvd's are sadly not full seasons they are like the western release where they are a mix of episodes. The side segments like moshi moshi tactics/barcode gambler ect are not there, however they do make up for that by having exclusive dvd challenges that don't appear on tv. Thats why i get the fansubbed episodes too as they have the show like it's aired on tv with all the extra segments still in, thankfully the tamage segments are on the dvd.

Comment

I finally grabbed the second DS game recently too, given that a fan translation is meant to be due shortly. DVD-wise I only have the US boxset... Super nice collection 'taku!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Another 4 dvd's full of Shinya Arino related goodness, the 2 latest game center CX box sets arrived today. A delayed xmas present, plus a guide for paper mario super seal. Love the freebies that come in he box sets have quite a mighty collection of Arino buisness cards coming along hehe.

My collection is now complete again till this december when another is released

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Nah there's no bluray versions sadly, dvd quality is as you much as you can get officially, the box sets are not really rare but they are expensive about ?50 each as Japanese dvd's are never cheap.

Oh you should definately continue watching, nothing quite like it. I have both fansubs as well as the originals as i like to support the show if you need somewhere to get the fansubs theres now this place that has most for offer.
          Browse all Game Center CX subbed by SA-GCCX. Just select a season or you can search for a specific episode, genre, system, developer or show segment.

The Japanese dvd's are sadly not full seasons they are like the western release where they are a mix of episodes. The side segments like moshi moshi tactics/barcode gambler ect are not there, however they do make up for that by having exclusive dvd challenges that don't appear on tv. Thats why i get the fansubbed episodes too as they have the show like it's aired on tv with all the extra segments still in, thankfully the tamage segments are on the dvd.
          Thanks for the link can't wait to see some I have not seen. Need to pick up one of these box sets next time I'm in Japan or have spare cash. I heard New Year punch out one was good this year at Budoukan ned to try to see that.

Comment

Comment

Couple of things for today, another pitagora souchi dvd book full of cool marble Rube Goldberg contraptions & the eagerly awaited youkai watch marugoto tomodachi fan book. Not only has it got a few rare trading cards it also has a rubynyan medal allowing me to unlock some DLC in the 3DS game and as if that wasn't enough it also comes with a dvd containing the first 2 episodes of the anime.

Uk mags are **** in comparison.

Comment

I see that Pitagora Switch thing on TV every day Sometimes they repeat old shows but it's still cool to watch.
                Last edited by Yakumo; 22-01-2014, 04:27.

Comment

I love that tv program but sadly the fansubs stopped years ago, still the marble contraptions are amazing as ever to watch. I was suprised when i discovered there was a 3rd book. Amazon's recommended email on products i might like actually was helpful this time i was totally unaware there had been anbother book made, most of the time they show me stuff i want but they damn know well i can't buy as an international customer, the gits lol

Comment

Christ, I used to watch Pitagora Switch.

Two of my friends do the algorithm march each time they see each other at anime events. lol

Comment

Ah with ninjas, one of the better ones especialy when they all scarper at the end lol.

Comment

Well, I just found a vid quickly. Botejin was pretty funny too, recall Dattebayo subbing that for a short duration.

Comment

Thats where i used to get it to. Was suprisingly educational in teaching Japanese hehe. Especially the otosan switch segment.

Comment

Another poor Vita picture, sorry!

I've only played this game about an hour and a half but I feel like I'm hooked. Beginning was almost a shock to me at how relentlessly the enemies attack, you can't take it easy. Had to grind outside of town and utilise the Inn when I was low on HP etc. Beaten the first boss now though and unlocked the crown system which appears to be different job roles.

Bravely Default is the spiritual successor to this which is why I want to beat it first and move on to Bravely Default.

Comment

Binary Domain
                              Halo
                              Halo 2
                              Perfect Dark Zero
                              Disaster Day of Crisis
                              Bullet Witch

Comment

Got a DS Lite off ebay. No pic (you've seen one before). But it came with:
                                Animal Crossing
                                Simpsons
                                High school musical
                                Sims2 Pets
                                Mario+Sonic at Olympics
                                Nintendogs
                                MarioVsDK2
                                Big Brain Academy
                                Spyro Shadow Legacy.

And 3 GBA carts:
                                MK Super Circuit and couple of spongebobs.

I guess I play a fair few of those, so nice bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X