Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People got the Special Edition for ?40 on Amazon.

Comment

Too late then.

Comment

One of my fave games on the PSP is The Eye of Judgement Legends. Never got to play it's bigger, older brother, so to find it for ?7 was nice. The box is battered, but the contents are all in good condition.

Finally received the CE version. A3 posters not in photo (would'nt stop rolling up after spending so long in a tube )

Comment

I suggest you never ever wear that T-shirt.. Wow.

Edit: On second thought maybe it's the best T-shirt ever.
          Last edited by speedlolita; 06-03-2014, 19:14.

Comment

Yep, that's a t-shirt and a half! Awesome! Looks like it's made of that super-conductive stuff that I used to have for my Starsky and Hutch pants-n-vest combo in the 1970s! Scratchy and full of static electricity.

Comment

'Tis a thing of beauty for sure.

I'm too old to wear this type of t-shirt anyway. But saying that, I've just being looking at buying some Daniel Bryan 'Yes' t-shirts, so perhaps not!

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post

And PuyoPuyo Tetris on PS3
                Maybe Fuse could do a menu translation for it too...help us simple folk out
                Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 07-03-2014, 12:12.

Comment

Was delighted to finally get this and complete my collection of the 3 Mario tins released on the Wii. This seems by far the hardest to source at a reasonable price, and was even more delighted when it turned up in the even rarer cardboard box. Most of these for sale are only the tin. Where did I get it? CEX would you believe. ?20.

Comment

Comment

Uncensored "Asian" version of South Park arrived today. It only took 4 days from Play Asia withthe free shipping option + tracking. I'm surprised it came so soon. Also got a music CD of tracks made using the Korg software on the DS.

Comment

couple of new gets today for me.

First up some import goodness in the form of Puyo Tetris...

Just had a go & it's soooo good, missus is currently playing while I'm on here & she is about a billion times better than me, just wish the menus were easier to understand
                        I need a 2nd controller now.

Also 2 HMV cheapies...

The yellow stickers mean 50% off as well
                        Couldn't argue at the pair for under ?15

Neil

Comment

I found the menus in PPT pretty easy to understand even with my basic katakana knowledge.

Up in Manchester for a wedding and nipped into the CEX round the corner from the venue and got Puppeteer for ?12.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            I found the menus in PPT pretty easy to understand even with my basic katakana knowledge.

Up in Manchester for a wedding and nipped into the CEX round the corner from the venue and got Puppeteer for ?12.
                            I've managed to fluff my way round it but I have no knowledge at all & it's a bit confusing still but I'm loving it as a game in general it's great fun

Neil

Comment

I'm sure I walked past that wedding

Coincidence Five!

Comment

Neil you really have the best hmv ever!

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Uncensored "Asian" version of South Park arrived today. It only took 4 days from Play Asia withthe free shipping option + tracking. I'm surprised it came so soon. Also got a music CD of tracks made using the Korg software on the DS.

Is South Park good? Surprised nobody started a first play yet?
                                Last edited by djtickle; 08-03-2014, 21:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X