High school musical
    Sims2 Pets
    Mario+Sonic at Olympics
    Nintendogs
    MarioVsDK2
    Big Brain Academy
    Spyro Shadow Legacy.

And 3 GBA carts:
    MK Super Circuit and couple of spongebobs.

I guess I play a fair few of those, so nice bonus.
    I've highlighted the ones your most likely to play first

Comment

Really? I was thinking opposite, but.... if you recommend those, I'll fire them up. Especially High School Musical which is my favourite thing in the world. What would I do without this forum eh?

Comment

White Vita for J-games.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Really? I was thinking opposite, but.... if you recommend those, I'll fire them up. Especially High School Musical which is my favourite thing in the world. What would I do without this forum eh?
          To be seriouse I would put high school musical on just to see wtf you have to do, it's either gonna be devoid of content and pointless or soul crushingly hard. kids games can be rough Finding Nemo required a dark souls like skill level.
          Last edited by Lebowski; 27-01-2014, 23:01.

Comment

Comment

Finally picked one of these up today...

Neil

Comment

Bought a few new 360 games this week. Japanese versions of Lost Planet 3 and Fear 2 and the Asian version of Saints Row 4 because it's cheaper than the Japanese version that came out recently and in English

Comment

Seeing as I was taking a picture of my Vita I had to use a 3DS. This is the result. LOL

Comment

After an inordinate amount of time, finally received this.

I stumped up the extra cash for the steelbook.

I was expecting the front of it to look more lavish, rather than just having some poxy sticker. Ho-hum.

It also came with 4 CD's worth of music, a sticker, and some post/art cards.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Seeing as I was taking a picture of my Vita I had to use a 3DS. This is the result. LOL

You don't own a webcam, digital camera or smartphone from the last 5 years??

Comment

No webcam, digital camera I was between and my smartphone camera module is dead.

I got my Canon 70D finally on Friday though so I'm laughing now.

Comment

Titan fall controller Turned up this morning was quite surprised as didn't think it was out yet

Comment

Nice, where from?

Comment

Here's Mine

Comment

Game of all places strange that it's out two weeks before the game, looks ace

Comment

Working...
                                X