Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool. Do you stand when playing on them or sit?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Pretty cool. Do you stand when playing on them or sit?
      You can do either, as the monitors can be raised easily (but i prefer to sit). Will be working on a retro one soon, when i get the smaller trinitron out of storage.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        You can do either, as the monitors can be raised easily (but i prefer to sit). Will be working on a retro one soon, when i get the smaller trinitron out of storage.
        Nice. Looking forward to seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Lovely!!

How's the sound been from the set itself?

I still use the TV speakers for everything TV related (Movies etc. get the full monty Surround though) so TV SQ is still kind of important...still want the 50" version

Neil
          The sound from the set is fine. Obviously it's nowhere near as good as my Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s but I'm restricted to TV speakers until I can liberate my amp from the living-room. When I get that back I have a pair of Sony SSX-90EDs waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Ha, I was stacking my Trinitrons last weekend.

Last edited by Decider-VT; 05-06-2015, 12:51.

Comment

Is that a Mitsubishi Diamondtron on the top? I briefly used one with an XRGB 2+ haha.

Comment

It is. Got that for TATE when my Xerox died but it just wasn't the same.

Comment

I have improved the retro side of my games room a bit, still work in progress.

Some of my games.

Comment

Very very nice setup Gradius.

I'm hoping some day a nice B&O Beovision will pop-up somewhat near me. That thing fits in really nice with almost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
                      Very very nice setup Gradius.

I'm hoping some day a nice B&O Beovision will pop-up somewhat near me. That thing fits in really nice with almost everything.
                      I got mine of eBay. It wasn't exactly round the corner but I made collecting it into a day out at the seaside. Getting the beo 4 remote control with it is as important as the telly itself!

Comment

Are you stood up whilst gaming?

Also I'd probably switch the AV Fami and the DC, it might suffocate otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Are you stood up whilst gaming?

Also I'd probably switch the AV Fami and the DC, it might suffocate otherwise.
                          It's quite comfortable to sit and play at that height but I think I will drop it lower at some point.

Forgot about the fan on the dreamcast, I'll be sure to swap them over.

Comment

Nice.

One day I'll have space to have all my consoles up at once... Have to do one at a time right now. Hah

Comment

The opposite side of the room is for the more recent consoles on an LCD. GameCube, Xbox, 360, PS3 and wii.

The living room big telly is where the xbone is (ps4 will be added at some point)

The dining room contains the 3 arcade cabs.

Amazingly my wife has no interest in video games but is totally cool with my house consuming hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                                Amazingly my wife has no interest in video games but is totally cool with my house consuming hobby.
                                You have one very cool wife. Wish mine was like that. She bitches everything I buy even something as small as a new game!

Comment

Working...
                                X