Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think thats basically what they mean but i am not expecting them to send them out until tomorrow. Do hope im wrong though and its today

Comment

LOL .. WiiU hysteria has finally started! ... Personally I am getting rather excited, but I don't have any real time to use it at the moment so it don't bother me when it gets shipped.

Saying that I wish they would hurry up and give it to the couriers, so they can either lose it or replace it with a breeze block! Really hoping ShopTo actually put it in a seperate box because if a courier see's that I will be lucky to get it.

Comment

Lol i have had Wii U hysteria for about two weeks now i love the prospect of a new console and i dont care about all the negatives that have been going on over the last two weeks. I know what to expect and i cant wait to play it

Comment

My shopto order as been processing since yesterday, every time I hear my phone alert go when I get a new email I grab my phone with the hope it's a email from shopto saying Your order has been shipped. Most likely ship tomorrow for Thursday now.

Comment

Hope this displays okay.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Does it come with free shipping from Shopto?

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
                  My shopto order as been processing since yesterday, every time I hear my phone alert go when I get a new email I grab my phone with the hope it's a email from shopto saying Your order has been shipped. Most likely ship tomorrow for Thursday now.

Lol you too, glad im not the only one, everytime my phone bleeps i have to look What didn't help things yesterday was my phone flashed up with an email from Shopto, get all excited until i open it and its just a damn newsletter thing.

Comment

I love how virtually every shot of the console tries in some way to obscure the colossal length of the thing.

Comment

ロケットニュース24は、あまり新しくないニュースを早く伝えたいという気持ちだけは負けていないサイトです。海外のニュースや、変なニュース、おもしろいニュースやネッ …

Who says you cant use Wii U as a portable console Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

Hahaha, good luck trying to find Mario on that screen. He's even tinier than he was in the ridiculous Super Mario Land.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Hope this displays okay.
                          Yes it displays fine!

Rub it in you lucky cnut

Comment

Just signed up for a months Amazon Prime trial to increase my chances of release date delivery.

Comment

First Wii U game shipped from Zavvi!

But they've not shipped my pro controller yet?

Comment

Anyone by any chance planning on getting Fifa 13?

Comment

Working...
                                X