This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSW View Post
    So, facebook users are NOT Nintendo's target audience.
    So why did they basically build a Facebook rip off into their new console?

Btw, that's Twitter, and it's exactly who they're targetting.

Comment

Well, I am now the proud owner of a WiiU ZombiU bundle.

Turned up at work today in the delivery with no embargo. ZombiU bundle works out cheaper than NintendoLand bundle with ZombiU and Pro Pad separate.

For those that asked (yesteryear) the box is branded with ZombiU. The U is blood red and nasty looking (in a good way).

Comment

Mine turned up today! It's next gen all the way now, son.

Comment

Those Wii U retards clearly have no idea to use Google.

95% of the world is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Turned up at work today in the delivery with no embargo. ZombiU bundle works out cheaper than NintendoLand bundle with ZombiU and Pro Pad separate.

For those that asked (yesteryear) the box is branded with ZombiU. The U is blood red and nasty looking (in a good way).
            You lucky sod, cant wait for mine to arrive. Any chance you will fire it up tonight and let us know if the online service etc is up and running yet?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
              You lucky sod, cant wait for mine to arrive. Any chance you will fire it up tonight and let us know if the online service etc is up and running yet?
              I doubt it .. they won't even be up and running on launch day!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                Tonight? F*** that! I'm just finishing my cup of tea and then I'm off to the den to set it up!

EDIT: It's my day off, see!

Comment

I don't blame people for not knowing what the Wii U is, at all. They've obscured the system itself consistently since its unveiling, focusing on the Gamepad - which is fine, but it does make it seem kind of like a new accessory, or a new handheld game system/tablet. Of course we on here all know what it is, but we're all games enthusiasts! I don't think it's even the name - if you look at the way Sony hyped the PlayStation 2 back in the day, people were in no doubt that it was a completely new system.

Moar marketing plz. A good comparison product would probably be the iPad - in terms of when it came out, people didn't really know what it was for. So Apple ran a load of ads showing it being used in all sorts of situations for all sorts of different things. Nintendo should do the same for the Wii U. It's not as obvious as when you saw someone swing a wiimote and hit a tennis ball onscreen for the first time.

Comment

Well than stop wasting time posting on here and get that sucker up and running Then if it works online you can post from the Gamepad

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Get me added on there when you can. I've already made a thread for tags BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                        Get me added on there when you can. I've already made a thread for tags BTW.
                        Righto, just need to move the cat. Decided she wanted a cuddle the second I tried to stand up.

Comment

Lucky how come?,can you take a pic

dont forget to let the cat help when you unbox it thats bordersdown style

Comment

My order with shopto is now processing which with any luck might mean they are sending it out today.

Comment

Mine is in processing too but i very much doubt they will post today, i really hope they do but its not likely.

Comment

But doesn't processing basically mean, "we are getting your order ready to be sent out?" Seems pointless telling us it is processing if its not actually processing.

Comment

Working...
                                X