X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's what they shipped.

Comment

Can't wait for Friday! Got my Zombi-U bundle pre-ordered from GAME, think I will also pick up NSMB-U. That's my weekend sorted anyway

Comment

Picking up my Zombi-u bundle pre order Friday morning but im just wandering seeing as its the black 32gig console pack will it also include Nintendo Land,Fooking hope so or else il be kicking right off.

Comment

It doesn't. ^^^

Comment

How come thought it was as standard when bought with the 32g console???

Comment

ZombiU is a separate bundle Im afraid mate.

Comment

You get the Pro controller + Zombie U instead for the additional ?50 (or whatever you happened to pre-order at).

Comment

Didn't tell me that in Game when I preordered FFS!!!

Comment

Maybe they assumed you'd know/realise?

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
                      Maybe they assumed you'd know/realise?
                      sadly I didn't know and I certainly wasn't told it would not be in the pack as part of the bundle deal.

Comment

Did you want the controller at least? You could always sell it otherwise.

Comment

Really starting to get in the mood for this, Shopto have shipped my ZombiU and Tank! Tank! Tank!. Particularly glad about Tank as there's still been little on it. 2 days!!

Comment

Hoping that the other games turn up at work today.

ZombiU is too scary to play for too long!!

Comment

Shop to have shipped mine this morning via TNT so it looks like they have broken release date and we will get them thursday which is nice as im home all day.

Comment

Got a shipping notice for mine as well, for Thursday , I am a little bit miffed though as I asked for DPD not TNT, I know what those ****ing cowboys are like. And we use TNT at our warehouse at work so I don't really want it going to their by mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X