This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    mine was boxed up and traded for an Ipad at the weekend- lovely machine, but i just couldnt justify having ?300 of unused kit,

It is really being let down by very little support. I found very disappointing indeed; Shame on you nintendo. Nice whilst it lastest though....
    You traded it in for an Ipad ... ... Let down by very little support? You obviously never bought a PS2 or PS3 at launch then ...

I suspect you may well be picking up another one in about 6 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      mine was boxed up and traded for an Ipad at the weekend- lovely machine, but i just couldnt justify having ?300 of unused kit,

It is really being let down by very little support. I found very disappointing indeed; Shame on you nintendo. Nice whilst it lastest though....
      I traded mine in too. ?160 and a Vita with P4 Golden. I kept my ID though as I will be buying a replacement in 6-12 months but I fancied a change and couldn't justify keeping it for its value and that I don't really fancy Lego and I already have MH3 on Wii. No doubt ill be back though (don't delete me fellas )

Comment

So this, FIFA 13 Mass Effect 3: Special Edition Nano Assault Neo New Super Mario Bros. U NintendoLand Rayman Legends Trine 2: Director's Cut Toki Tori 2 Versus this, Def Jam: Icon EA Chicago Electronic Arts Enchanted Arms From Software Ubisoft FIFA 07 EA Canada EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 EA Chicago Electronic Arts Formula One Championship Edition SCE Studio Liverpool SCEE Full Auto 2: Battlelines Pseudo Interactive Sega Genji: Days of the Blade Game Republic SCEE The Godfather: The Don's Edition Electronic Arts Electronic Arts Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Raven Software Activision Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Namco Bandai Games Atari MotorStorm Evolution Studios SCEE NBA 2K7 Visual Concepts 2K Sports NHL 2K7 Visual Concepts 2K Sports NBA Street: Homecourt EA Canada Electronic Arts Resistance: Fall of Man Insomniac Games SCEE Ridge Racer 7 Namco SCEE Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Team Sega Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 EA Sports Electronic Arts Tony Hawk’s Project 8 Neversoft Activision Virtua Fighter 5 Sega-AM2 Sega Virtua Tennis 3 Sega-AM3 Sega World Snooker Championship 2007

Comment

Grrrr bloody PS3 browser.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
            I traded mine in too. ?160 and a Vita with P4 Golden. I kept my ID though as I will be buying a replacement in 6-12 months but I fancied a change and couldn't justify keeping it for its value and that I don't really fancy Lego and I already have MH3 on Wii. No doubt ill be back though (don't delete me fellas )
            Monster Hunter Ultimate is actually a different game to tri on the Wii. Well it has a lot more to do in it anyway. I think It's the only reason I haven't boxed my Wii u up currently. It's probably my most anticipate game his year though.

Comment

See stuff like this gets my back up ...

Ubisoft if you want more consoles sold, stop screwing your customers over then by not releasing finished games.

I really don't understand the attitiude of third parties these days, for consoles to sell you need games, so if you are not going to release games, then the console isn't going to sell ... I mean really its not difficult to understand.
              Last edited by originalbadboy; 04-03-2013, 10:36.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                Monster Hunter Ultimate is actually a different game to tri on the Wii. Well it has a lot more to do in it anyway. I think It's the only reason I haven't boxed my Wii u up currently. It's probably my most anticipate game his year though.
                Fair enough. I didn't think much of the demo and I'm not really a fan if MH anyways. PSO 2 on Vita appealed more to me, well that and ?160 which will get me a second hand 8GB Wii-U in 12 months anyways

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                  You traded it in for an Ipad ... ... Let down by very little support? You obviously never bought a PS2 or PS3 at launch then ...

I suspect you may well be picking up another one in about 6 months time.
                  lol - yes an Ipad! The wiiu wasnt being used, where as the ipad will be - i went through all the launch stuff and there isnt anything on the horizon that interests me (i have no interest in monster hunter, but the lego game looks fun). I'll be moving house soon, so my time will be limited. But yeah, if things improve i might rebuy as i loved the gamepad

what a pain the the arse it was to pack it though and over 5kg in weight
                  Last edited by dvdx2; 04-03-2013, 11:21.

Comment

Asda has cut Wii U prices by ?50, Premium now ?249 and basic ?199.

Yes, Zavvi have been discount the Premium to ?229 for some time, but when high street retailers start chopping prices it is normally they are sat on a ton stock and it ain't moving.

Comment

Asda has cut Wii U prices by ?50, Premium now ?249 and basic ?199.

Yes, Zavvi have been discount the Premium to ?229 for some time, but when high street retailers start chopping prices it is normally they are sat on a ton stock and it ain't moving.

Comment

If they could do ?199 for the Monster Hunter pack, id buy one.

Comment

Sadly i have not really gotten any use out of my Wii U for well over a month now, played the odd Wii game on it but apart from that its gathering dust. I was going to sell it but now we are in March and both MH3 and Lego City coming out im going to keep it, i have made the mistake to often in the past of selling a new console to quickly only to end up buying back again.

Comment

The PS2 barely had any worthwhile games for nearly a year, I really don't know why people are so quick to buy/sell new consoles without giving them chance.

Comment

Crysis 3 Wii U was made but 'had to die'

The Wii U is a reasonably powerful piece of kit, so how come the recent launch of Crysis 3 skipped it? Developer Crytek did actually have the supersuit shooter up and running on Nintendo's new console, CEO Cevat Yerli has revealed, but the powers that be wouldn't commit to pushing it out and Crytek couldn't self publish. So it was killed.

"We did have Crysis 3 running on the Wii U. We were very close to launching it. But there was a lack of business support between Nintendo and EA on that," Yerli told VentureBeat.

"Since we as a company couldn't launch on the Wii U ourselves--we don't have a publishing license--Crysis 3 on Wii U had to die."

And die it did. The Wii U has hardly been a romping-stomping success, but you might think EA and have more interest in getting one of its flagship games out there, and Nintendo would be more keen to have it. Evidently, the two couldn't come to an agreement which they both deemed worth it.
                              The Wii U is a reasonably powerful piece of kit, so how come the recent launch of Crysis 3 skipped it? Developer Crytek did actually have the supersuit shooter up and running on Nintendo's new console, CEO Cevat Yerli has revealed, but the powers that be wouldn't commit to pushing it out and Crytek couldn't self publish. So it was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                                The PS2 barely had any worthwhile games for nearly a year, I really don't know why people are so quick to buy/sell new consoles without giving them chance.
                                Because if you have played everything and get a good price for it as in the same or near its replacement price you may as well put your money to better use somewhere else beats having an unplayed box sitting there doing nothing while its warranty and value drop week in week out

Comment

Working...
                                X