• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've shown black flag being played remotely

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      They've shown black flag being played remotely
      Cool. Would be in Sony's best interest to show off other big franchises though.

Comment

Agreed. Updating mine now. Will see if ps3 streaming is any better. You never know :-)

Comment

Didn't they show ACIV remote play officially at one of the shows? I forget which one. It looked brilliant.

edit: oops, seen that was mentioned above.

Comment

There's a new PS4 Link icon on the Vita screen now so I doubt the PS3 remote play has been improved at all. I've posted a remote play of SOTC for anyone interested though:

The pauses you see in the video are real pauses that happened while I was playing. It's fine for things like this but I'd hope to see something significantly better on PS4 remote play.

Comment

Nice. I tried SotC too. Didn't seem to have the pauses you were getting.

Comment

I was going through the homehub on that video. prior to that I used a direct PS3 connection and I don't remember it pausing. Sorry for the crappy aspect ratio, I was recording using a Galaxy note held between my knees!

Comment

Brought to you in amazing Crotch-o-vision.

Comment

PS3 Remote Play now has a completely separate icon on the Vita, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Brought to you in amazing Crotch-o-vision.
                      Brings a new meaning to the term helmet-mounted-camera.

Comment

Comment

EDF 2017 is dropping to ?11.99 on PSN today. Extra 10% if you're a PS+ subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            EDF 2017 is dropping to ?11.99 on PSN today. Extra 10% if you're a PS+ subscriber.
                            Thanks for the heads up on this bought it earlier and loving it

Comment

Yeah, me too.

Comment

Picked up another Vita for remote PS4 play.
                                Tearaway is excellent....

Did any of you pick up the Arkham Origins game? Wondering if its worth playing?

Comment

Working...
                                X