No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, thank you, which one did you go for and do you recommend it?

Comment

I've rekindled my love of PS Vita. I have two TV's indoors, and my 2000 should be here before the weekend. I've only got three actual Vita titles, but its ability to run a vast amount of retro is my main draw for now. I don't even care that PS4 is twelve weeks away.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
        Cool, thank you, which one did you go for and do you recommend it?
        I tried loads of grips out, most of them from ebay (chinese ones).

In the end, this 'Konig' branded one was by far the best (for me personally).

The handles are really nice and long and it's just so much more comfortable.

I got it from Amazon for ?9 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
          I tried loads of grips out, most of them from ebay (chinese ones).

In the end, this 'Konig' branded one was by far the best (for me personally).

The handles are really nice and long and it's just so much more comfortable.

I got it from Amazon for ?9 delivered.

Awesome, am I right in thinking it doesn't add anything to the shoulder buttons? Looks great otherwise!

Comment

It doesn't add any shoulder buttons,

Would love it if it did.

I just with the PDP trigger grip had the longer handles, that would be perfect I reckon.

Comment

Vita TV got off to a slow start in Japan - but that hasn't put Sony off of releasing it in the west. The PlayStation mi…

Sony talks working towards a western VitaTV release

Comment

Would I like a second PS4 upstairs for about ?100? Oh go on then.

Comment

It doesn't actually say it's coming out though.

I just realised that I didn't get any three month PS+ codes with either of mine either.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
                    It's this one:

That isn't mine though, grabbed the image from Google.

I went with a long handle grip. Stops cramping.
                    The Real trigger case is ace i got one makes it a lot comfier to use and improves the triggers massively too.

Comment

Does anyone know if anywhere has stock of the 32GB card for ?40?

Been on the Amazon waiting list for ages now!

Comment

I now want a Vita. Ys looks wonderful.

Comment

Recently-released PlayStation 3 platformer Ratchet & Clank: Nexus has been rated for release on PlayStation Vita. The E…

R&C: Nexus has been rated for releaseon Vita

Comment

A PSVita with Tareaway/LBP plus a PS+ subscription is a great deal!

Comment

Here's some info on the Vita's Zavvi mistakenly sent out. Seems to say that you can keep it as an unconditional gift, http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ing-free-vitas

Comment

Bloody Eurogamer. It is not a "grey area" at all. If you are sent items you didn't order then by law you have to contact whoever sent them to you to arrange collection. Zavvi, by law, didn't even have to ask for them back. The customers should have contacted Zavvi to arrange collection themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X