PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadMarc View Post
    Oh gosh, The Walking Dead Vita is unplayable really. Every 5 seconds it freezes for 5 seconds. It's so not smooth.
    So many framerate issues.

I really wonder why you advised it to me.
    I wasted money.
    Sorry to hear that, I played through it with very little disturbance.

Comment

Can you adjust the touchscreen buttons for remote play? I want to move them closer to the edge but can't find a option?

Comment

No.

To play resogun I remapped the buttons in the game to use the dpad instead of l2 ans r2

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          No.

To play resogun I remapped the buttons in the game to use the dpad instead of l2 ans r2
          Ah good shout thanks for that. Guess will have to see if a grip makes any difference. Anyone can recommend a grip?

Comment

Someone should make a grip that adds l2 and r2 triggers that somehow send a touch message to the rear pad. Definitely doable and would massively enhance the experience.

Comment

Someone should make a grip that adds l2 and r2 triggers that somehow send a touch message to the rear pad. Definitely doable and would massively enhance the experience.
              Yeah even if it was just a couple of pads that pressed the touchscreen for you would be great.

Comment

Or make it easier to use a DS4 with the Vita.

I can do it if I use a guest account, but then I think you can't share saves...? Is there a guide for this?

Comment

What!? How are you using a DS4 on the Vita?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                    Yeah even if it was just a couple of pads that pressed the touchscreen for you would be great.
                    The pads would be touching the touchpad all the time but the triggers would "connect" your fingers to the pad. That would work fine. Hopefully someone out there is as smart as I am but also has the ability to make such a thing ;-)

Comment

What!? How are you using a DS4 on the Vita?
                      I thought that was common knowledge?

It's good for my "Sofa" use But you have to use a guest and I don't know if saves can be shared between accounts, haven't had time to fiddle yet. Using the DS4 was easy. Press the PS button and say you are "User1" works fine.

Comment

Yes, something like this but for both triggers:

Comment

Yeah that would be perfect, is that yours? I have been thinking about getting that grip.

Comment

Vita slim makes it easier with the touch panel being smaller not exactly cheap or a fix but...

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
                              Yes, something like this but for both triggers:

What grip is that?

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
                                What grip is that?
                                It's this one:

That isn't mine though, grabbed the image from Google.

I went with a long handle grip. Stops cramping.

Comment

Working...
                                X