• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Motorsport 5

This thread is to discuss Forza Motorsport 5

or not!

At ?430.00 it better match the others if not better them

Comment

?430 for the console and ?430 for the game. Crazy.

Comment

If you consider ?430.00 crazy, I have ordered x 2 as my son is just as hooked on forza as me !!

Paid 650.00 for a N64 with Mario, 800 for a psone with ridge so no real issue considering what some pay for their free time and it's xmas, so who actually cares.
        Last edited by Hartley Hare; 11-09-2013, 19:50.

Comment

If you add a game and camera to the ps4 , its the same price , so I don't see the issue.

Comment

I still feel it looks too much like Forza 4 HD, but I'm letting it slide as racers generally seem to be the genre that's least impressive so far on the new machines visually in general. Thanks to the way MS is releasing XBO you are stuck with the (unless lucky enough to get the Forza pack) ?430 outlay plus ?32 Gold price and ?20 charge kit before adding ?50 for the game but lets be honest. Once the system is sorted regardless this has to be on the buying list out of the exclusives. Certainly better value for money than Ryse and potentially yet DR3. It's the safe bet of the XBO line up.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              I still feel it looks too much like Forza 4 HD
              You need to think up a better derogatory term, as Forza 4 already was HD.

Maybe called it Forza 4 FullHD 1080

Comment

I ordered the Forza pack from Amazon. Looking forward to coming back to the series. I stopped at Forza 2.

Comment

Why? Forza 4 was the only really good one, and it was very good.

Comment

I'm going to go with the term Forza 4 HDOne. One is the new 'in' thing dontchaknow

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      Why? Forza 4 was the only really good one, and it was very good.
                      I played Forza1 to death. I played Forza2 extensively but found the tracks to be very stale and missed the hillclimbs of the original. When 3 and 4 arrived I couldn't face more grinding. Now after a long break, I have renued enthusiasm.

Comment

I didn't find grinding was needed. Either way you are in for a treat. The Subaru looks and drives beautifully.

Comment

Just out of interest has any kind of steering wheel been confirmed for Xbone?

Comment

I just wished this would have introduced dynamic weather racing just to make it that bit more different .

Comment

Yeah. A standard feature in Test Drive Le Mans on the Dreamcast Weather changes mid race.

Comment

Working...
                              X