Xbox One Launch Day is here! AIIIIEEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    My launch day is being delayed by the minute here. So, PS4 comes Friday, I'll be at work. I will come home, and have to go to the cinema coz "I promised". (Wario "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah").
    You're not looking very well, mate. More than a little peaky. If you catch my drift <cough>

Comment

Hahaaa. I can't. It'll be a fun day knowing it be safe in the house though. Will be like a tantric w***

Comment

Hahaaa. I can't. It'll be a fun day knowing it be safe in the house though. Will be like a tantric w***
        Potential post of the week so early!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          Potential post of the week so early!
          Yep. Expect to see @BDQuotes posting that on Twitter later.

Comment

bet your mind won't be on the film

Comment

Haha. Gonna have to cling film the living room before unboxing. Haha sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bear View Post
                If it was tech it needed only for later models I would understand but it's being purposely blocked just because they want u to buy the latest machine. Hate crap like this. There is no reason other than Apple decision to discontinue support for iPad 1. 3yrs for discontinuing something that cost over 500 for no reason is shocking. I've got PCs years 10+yrs that can run Win 8 np. What next locking music until u get the latest MP3 player. It's not even the latest OS u only need IOS 6.
                As someone who works with and helps test/support iOS apps on a daily basis, I completely agree. Having seen how slow iOS7 can be on an iPad2 though shows me that an iPad1 would never handle it ever. My iPad2 is staying on iOS6 for testing purposes. Only the latest iPods and iPad Airs are getting iOS7 for now. It's a cycle of hardware redundancy not seen before, even the early home consoles and computers had longer lifespans.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                X