No announcement yet.

New Persona Games (including P5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. There is also a cat character and everything seems to be themed around the flow of movement. The anime is all very graceful and the in game stuff is about moving quickly and elegantly.

The original theme discussed for the game was about breaking out of the slavery of your day to day life. So I think these are older kids that are trying to free themselves from the shackles of their daily routine. The prison cell with what looks like Vincent in is guarded by velvet room characters.

Characters use guns in combat and they all have cat burglar suits on. Also looks like it takes place n Shibuya/Shinjuku.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Play Persona 4 golden on Vits first- you'll enjoy it much more!!
      Had it in my backlog for ages!!
      Maybe this year... Maybe!

Comment

It's good enough that it should jump the queue. No hyperbole, the best RPG/game I've played in maybe 5-6 years. Couldn't put it down, and I was genuinely sad when it ended.

Just push it to the front of the queue!

Comment

I'm with you MrKirov. It's my favourite JRPG ever. Just brilliant and like you, I was kinda gutted when I finished it. Everything about it is so cool.

Comment

OK...was going to get back into Danganronpa 2 but your passion has inspired me!
            Have a rare sofa bound alldayer planned for Sunday so will start then.

Comment

Doooo iiittttt- remember - I'll be watching you on PSN. If I see you on anything other than Persona I'll be mega disappointed!!

Comment

P5 looks amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  P5 looks amazing!!!

It really does doesn't it

Comment

Yep. Cannot wait. Can't remember when I was last hyped for a game.

Comment

Wow! It looks so good!!

I guess the PS4 version will only really be a little more visually polished, higher res and frame rate.

Comment

That's fine by me though, I just want the best version of it.

Heard rumblings of a joint JP and US release date- probably not Europe because of all the languages- but if that's the case I'll 100% be downloading the US version then buying the UK one when it arrives!

Comment

Think I'll be importing a US copy ASAP for PS4. Like yourself Kirov I just want the best version of it as it's such a big game for me, even if the differences are very minor (doubtless the case).

Man I can't wait for this game. And we finally have a JP release date for Dancing All Night too makes up for how absolutely bobbins my day at work has been.

Comment

If this comes out in the US before EU I can imagine Tronix will be Fed Exing out a good number of copies. There'll be two coming to my house for me and the lady.

Comment

Definitely will opt for digital if it's released in the US before here and get the physical EU copy.

Comment

I'll be going PS3. Not bothered about extra visuals gubbins as it's never been a tour De force.

Not that I own a newer system!

Comment

Working...
                                X