Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only games I've bought this year are for Vita (and I've not played Tearaway yet) so I would have to say Killzone Mercs, solid single player with various approaches and then there's the multiplayer which has a steep learning kerb (be prepared to die a lot) but is great fun. More multiplayer maps though please!

Comment

Could a mod add a poll to this please, when they get a chance? Last of Us looks like a contender (thought it was overrated personally )

Comment

I think traditionally a new voting topic is started once this thread fills with enough suggestions.

Comment

It's between Super Mario 3D World & The Wonderful 101 for me.

Comment

Can someone with a bit of writing skills volunteer to do a Wonderful101 review for the site please. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW
              I think traditionally a new voting topic is started once this thread fills with enough suggestions.

Ah of course.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Last of Us looks like a contender (thought it was overrated personally )
                I hear you! Good story and characters mixed with quite by-the-book gameplay.

GTA V for me followed by Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (even though I'm not even half done) and then Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Comment

This thread is a refresher so we use the hive mind to remember games from the start of the year too.

Comment

It has to be either SM3DW, TLOU, or GTA V surely.

Comment

I wonder if we should have a different catagories for Console, PC, mobile & handhelds. I guess it would be too much work.*

* My bias is that I honestly wish more gamers would experience Killzone Mercenary & Tareaway on PSvita and Luigi's Mansion on 3ds and these sorts of games rarely stand a chance against the tripple A console games in polls...

Comment

My entries are: Super Mario 3D World, Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, DoDonPachi SaiDaiOujou.

Comment

The Last of Us, nothing else has come close this year

Comment

To aid memory ...

Anticipating-January-2013
                            Anticipating-February
                            Anticipating-March
                            Anticipating-April
                            Anticipating-May
                            Anticipating-June
                            Anticipating-July
                            There was no anticipating August (that I can find anyway)
                            Anticipating-September
                            Anticipating-October
                            Anticipating-November
                            Anticipating-December

Comment

Oh, I played One Finger Death Punch that came out this year too!
                              It really has got that "just one more level" addictive quality!

Comment

The Last of Us is the clear Winner for me.

Nearly everything else was either overrated (GtaV) or a disappointment (Dead Space 3, Gears of War Judgement)

If had to choose three they would probably be...

The. Last Of Us
                                Tomb raider
                                Devil May Cry

Pikmin 3 was good too, and I haven't played the new Zelda or Mario yet.
                                Last edited by rmoxon; 06-12-2013, 11:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X