Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa.

Roll on next weekend!

EDIT: Is anyone not selling the game at ?50 from the various retailers? I have a real issue paying that much for games on release these days, I still think ?40 should be the max.
    Last edited by Colin; 15-03-2014, 15:01.

Comment

With a release that looks this good and being the first major release I think most places will charge full RRP unlike TR and Thief which could be had for as little as 33. The lowest I've seen this is ?47.

Comment

The cheapest is simply games at just under 45 pounds, having said that I'm getting the special edition off the US ps store , for 60 dollars, which is around 36 quid, even if it will probably take 2 days to download. That is the cheapest option for anyone if you have a US account.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Whoa.

Roll on next weekend!

EDIT: Is anyone not selling the game at ?50 from the various retailers? I have a real issue paying that much for games on release these days, I still think ?40 should be the max.
          I've had mine pre ordered with Game seek for a while ?44-75 and they are fast at delivering,I got Rayman delivered on a Wednesday

Comment

If Shopto post it on Wednesday it'll arrive Thursday which is great as I have Thursday & Friday off.

Comment

Cool, I'll just order from there now. (Gameseek)

Comment

Really great first impressions flooding in now. KZ4 level visuals in an open world setting! Looks nice on Vita too.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  If Shopto post it on Wednesday it'll arrive Thursday which is great as I have Thursday & Friday off.
                  Shopto are quick my Yoshi's Island arrived on Thursday

Really looking forward to this one so much I've booked Friday off

Comment

Shop to didn't send titanfall till Thursday for my mate, and he got it today so wasn't to happy with them. Taking a chance on Royal Mail for launch didn't work.

Comment

Some great screenshots here, no spoilers they say

EDIT, think c_s has already posted a couple earlier today.
                      Last edited by VR46; 15-03-2014, 20:09.

Comment

I'm importing my copy from Videogames plus, ?33.00 plus ?4.00 shipping! Pretty chuffed with that price to be honest.

Comment

Why don't you just buy it from the store and save shipping.

Comment

It looks fun, apparently 12 hours to play through each class.

I don't think it will be a ground breaking game, but looks to have nice visuals, an interesting story and most important of all, it seems to look fun!

Comment

Is the game set at dusk or something? Want me some blue sky gaming!

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                                Why don't you just buy it from the store and save shipping.
                                Imported dude. They are based in Canada...

Comment

Working...
                                X