No announcement yet.

Infamous : Second Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is in the ps4, presumably updating (daughter watching tv so can't see tv) so I thought I'd fire up the vita but battery flat lol.

Comment

Does anyone know if the actors worked on naughty dog projects? Getting LOU de ja vu!

Enjoying the game a lot!

Comment

Digital Foundry have a taster, they sound impressed, and that doesn't surprise me one bit!

Following in the wake of technological showcase that is Killzone: Shadow Fall, Sony's first-party studios surprise and …

Following in the wake of technological showcase that is Killzone: Shadow Fall, Sony's first-party studios surprise and delight us once again with a stunning new workout for the next-gen PlayStation 4 hardware - inFamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, owing to a combination of factors (GDC, Project Morpheus, Metal Gear Solid and the late arrival of inFamous code, if you're wondering), we didn't have the time to bring you a full tech analysis at launch, but we couldn't mark the arrival of this beautiful title without a spot of Digital Foundry coverage.

Comment

PS4-exclusive inFamous: Second Son has stormed to the top of the UK all-format chart. It's the second biggest launch fo…

Takes no1 spot ahead of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes and knocks Titanfall down to number 3! that's pretty good going considering MGS is a budget Mulch-platform game.

Comment

The GAF best screenshot thread has some lovely screenshots in it:

Comment

Working...
            X