No announcement yet.

Infamous : Second Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched a fair few Twitch streams of this and the gameplay looks identical to the old games. So basically spam a few moves and you're golden, aside from the set pieces/boss fights which seem more involved so will probably hold up thanks to those.

It looks awesome though and would be great to play through just for that alone but if you didn't like the first two games I can't see this having any new appeal.

Also Densil is one lousy protagonist.

Comment

I've been trying to avoid any gameplay vids but it's bloody hard not to

Comment

Goodness me!

Hey everyone! I'm the audio director at Sucker Punch, and I'm excited to show off some of the fun and painstaking attention to detail we took with the sound design of inFAMOUS Second Son.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
          Cant wait to hear the sound from the gold headset

Comment

Hype levels at maximum. This is going to be amazing I can just tell!

Comment

Dos anyone the size , if i download of the US store, i cant decide whether to save ?10 , or get it on disc here, i assume its massive. i found out its 24GB, the same as the install for the disc. so off the store it is.
              Last edited by arcnas; 19-03-2014, 10:19.

Comment

Lead designer has left now this is completed

Comment

Mine has been dispatched by GameSeek

Comment

My copy shipped today from ShopTo.

I'm not back at work until Saturday noon.

Comment

Pre ordered the special addition, off the US store, and its told me to come back anytime friday to download it , i wonder why this didnt release in america on tuesday when all the games normally release in that region.

Comment

Infamous gets pretty much 7's and 8's almost everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          http://www.computerandvideogames.com...american-hero/

Infamous gets pretty much 7's and 8's almost everywhere
                          four eights, four sevens, two nines a four point five and a three point five out of five. and one stupid Kotaku YES so not Terrible reviews by any standard.

Comment

Which is backed up by the 81/100 on Metacritic from 54 reviews so far.

inFAMOUS Second Son is an action adventure game in which, surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive DUP. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you. [Playstation]

Comment

Fantastic! I reckon for those new to the game (me!) it should be very interesting

Comment

8/10 From Giant Bomb (Jeff reviewing despite not thinking too much of the previous games - I assumed brad would review it). Good enough for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X