Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge 266 (May 2014)

Cover is "Can Microsoft turn things around for Xbox One?"

Advert inside cover for Kinect Sports Rivals.

Scores:

Titanfall 8
    Infamous: Second Son 7
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 9
    Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z 2
    South Park: The Stick of Truth 8
    PvZ: Garden Warfare 5
    Banished 7
    Towerfall: Acsension 8

Subscrip.. oh I can't be bothered

Comment

troll trol troll, nothing like an Anti-Microsoft story to generate a bit of controversy and scaremonger, i dont think Microsoft are at Nintendo WiiU levels of woe yet

sound bites is quite anti microsoft too, deserved or not.

"the problem Microsoft has is shaking that image that there difficult to work with, where as Sony has actively been seeking out indies for the last few years" Dev on id@xbox

Comment

Yep. Claims all over gaf that Edge are Pro Sony but Edge will side with whoever they can get the best story from. They have appeared Pro Sony recently

Comment

Ehlp?

Comment

Doing themselves no favours with that headline, MS arguably already have turned it round. Other than standard fare expect MGS5s score. As if

Comment

Yeah the H should have been at the top.

7 reviews, not exactly a lot of content - most people will have finished those games already

Does it saw the circulation figure on the first page Mr O?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Ehlp?
                IT'S GET
                KIRSTY IN!

Comment

MS really haven't turned it around just yet. Territories that they won last time they are trailing in. Not WiiU levels obviously! I guess it depends on how you look at it. Not everyone can "win" and they certainly aren't doing badly. A strong second place seems likely at this very early stage I'd say but there's a long way to go of course.

Comment

MGS is great but a higher score than titanfall and infamous? I loved pvz too it would be hard for me to even score it higher than that. I cleared MGS with all missions S, but the extra content is hardly thrilling.

MGS 6
                    PVZ 7
                    Titanfall 8
                    Infamous 8

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Ehlp?
                      I read it more as hepl, but yeah it's a poor cover the button arangement just doesn't seem right.

Agree with Brad, MS aren't doing great but the Xbox One has sold fairly well so far. The Wii U on the other hand that is the console tanking.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                        The Wii U on the other hand that is the console tanking.
                        I don't get it. My PS4 has barely been touched since launch and the reason I don't own an XB1 is because there's literally nothing I want to play on it (although to be fair I have a gaming PC and the overlap - Titanfall etc - accounts for some of this). There's loads of decent titles on the WiiU, though. Hopefully Smash Bros. and MK8 will bring more ppl around.

Comment

But there are no games, and the games that do exist are all designed for toddlers.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            But there are no games, and the games that do exist are all designed for toddlers.
                            YEAH BRO lets get ****ed and play Call of Duty FIST BUMP

Comment

LOL

2 for Ninja Gaiden Z?

That series has gotten worse and worse each update I swear. The original was class though, on Xbox, not NES.

Comment

Working...
                              X