No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, about 4 different kinds of bag too small to be useful for anything, an 'exclusive' t-shirt and a sticker. What a generous offer.

Comment

seems that its a NOA exclusive and despite them shipping loot crates to the uk in the past this will not be coming to the uk, rrp of amibio in the states is around $12.99 at retail, so the 10 on offer are worth about $130 so even in america your paying $35 over rrp for a few bits of promo stuff.

Comment

So if they're telling you in advance which ones will be in which 'crate', this is surely the most pointless exercise they've done yet with this box of tat? Surely you're better off saving the cash, buying them individually and then just buying any rare ones on ebay.

I am a despiser of loot crate in general though, so this was never going to appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
          So if they're telling you in advance which ones will be in which 'crate', this is surely the most pointless exercise they've done yet with this box of tat? Surely you're better off saving the cash, buying them individually and then just buying any rare ones on ebay.

I am a despiser of loot crate in general though, so this was never going to appeal.
          just seen this months lootcrate tat I was super tempted as it had an exclusive Megaman Item, glad I didn't as it looks super crap and is green for some reason that's 3 bad crates in a row now glad I cancelled.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              I... Don't get it.

Did the TV series of Battle Network (Megaman NT Warrior) use little plastic figures or something? I thought the game used cards? Admittedly it's been YEARS since I played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                I... Don't get it.

Did the TV series of Battle Network (Megaman NT Warrior) use little plastic figures or something? I thought the game used cards? Admittedly it's been YEARS since I played it.
                Lol.

Maybe an allusion to figurine-like characters on a battle grid? I don't know tbh.

Comment

Couple of adverts for them from the Big N

Comment

Should I be reading anything into the lack of any mention of 3DS Smash Bros in those ads?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      I... Don't get it.

Yeah there were battle chips you could buy that worked with the toys along with the EXE games using a weird adapter, it literally took every ounce of willpower to resist totally whoring out for them.

There were also e-reader cards that i would have given anything to get the whole set but i could never find boxes of them back when they were released

Comment

My first 5 have shipped, I was hoping to have them tomorrow but next week is the predicted delivery date.
                        Smash Bros HASN'T EVEN SHIPPED YET*.

*I'm busy with school anyways so it's all good.

Comment

Dat quality

Happymeal alert

The eyes look like they have had an argument and are walking away from each other.

Pffffffttthhahahahaha
                          Last edited by importaku; 23-11-2014, 18:22.

Comment

Ouch. How can the villager be so wrong with such basic features? That's atrocious looking. Guessing though that one is just one bad one out of a bunch not quite that bad, right? Right?

Comment

From what i have heard over at neogaf, the paint quality wildly varies you are really best going and buying them in person as people are having to go through piles of them to find ones that dont look terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X