No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was always on the crappiest of games as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      That was always on the crappiest of games as well.
      To be fair, it's on pretty much everything Nintendo have ever produced in the west (North America & Europe).

Comment

im still missing MARTH, VILLAGER and WII FIT TRAINER if anyone can get me them id obviously weight them in and be eternally gratful, im even stretching now to asking friends in other countrys to help me find them

Comment

Amazon is a slightly bigger gamble but a potential for those as a last resort. Villager and Trainer have been on for ?25 at various points and Marth has circled ?19 several times. More expensive than retail but Marth in particular wasn't a huge jump

Comment

Do we really know some are discontinued?

Comment

Nintendo have said the less popular ones will not get a second run, but other than that I don't think there has been an official word on which those are.

I had Marth on preorder from amazon, cancelled it when I saw the quality on some of the worse ones, wish I'd kept it now... sort of, his face was horrendous on the one I saw in Game.

Got Pit in game Manchester today, they had captain falcon and luigi in too, thought they weren't out until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Moss View Post
                Got Pit in game Manchester today, they had captain falcon and luigi in too, thought they weren't out until next year.
                No. Wave 2 was due next Friday, but on RLLMUK it was suggested GAME broke the release date and hence now shipping from some retailers.

Comment

Amazon.de have all three of the 'discontinued' ones in stock.

Comment

Cheers Got Villager and Marth on the way. Kirby's my main absentee now but he'll have to wait, I imagine he'll get restocked anyway. No matter how rare it is, I just can't pull the trigger on Wii Fit Trainer. It's just such a naff character and figure.

EDIT: Sack it, cancelled Marth. If I put his rarity aside, he's a character I've no interest in from a series I don't bother with. It's going to be all too easy to get carried away with these and end up with every one without really caring to. I've held my Villager order though because it's a decent price and though he's a fairly generic avatar I at least like the games and I'm hoping that he'll be useful for any possible WiiU AC game that might come out. So yeah, just Kirby now and then focus on Wave 2 from which I think I'll get (in addition to the Luigi I already own) Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Pit and Zelda. I think I'd have to be feeling fairly flush with cash to get Little Mac.

I've gotten onto the preorder bandwagon for Wave 3 and 4 to avoid all the store hunting. From Wave 3 I think I'll be getting Rosalina, Bowser, Toon Link and Sheik. Not fussed about Ike and Lucario... would depend on if I caved and got Pikachu at some point.

For Wave 4 I have Sonic and Megaman ordered, 100% want those. Shulk is like villager, a meh character but could be useful for XCX. Kind Dedede and MetaKnight... dunno.
                    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 14-12-2014, 11:19.

Comment

The new Ace Combat Horizon Legacy Plus release on 3DS next year will be the first third party title to support Amiibos, unlocking new plane skins for several of the figures.

Comment

Nintendo also puts sales of Amiibo at a ballpark 710,000 after just a few days

Comment

Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are flitting in and out of stock on Amazon for rrp. Trainer and Villager are there atm but Marth has been in stock 3 times in the last 24hrs. Either Amazon is shifting stock from EU or these aren't going to be as rare as peeps feared

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are flitting in and out of stock on Amazon for rrp. Trainer and Villager are there atm but Marth has been in stock 3 times in the last 24hrs. Either Amazon is shifting stock from EU or these aren't going to be as rare as peeps feared
                            I would suspect it's a lot of the former at present - all 1st and 2nd wave amiibo remain available for purchase and/or pre-order on Amazon Germany.

Comment

Meta Knight went up for pre-order yesterday, and sold out before I'd even realised.

Comment

Working...
                              X