No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I won't be getting Robin or Lucina. BestBuy put there pre-orders up without me knowing. This is so frustrating.

Comment

UK retailers have opened pre-orders for Yoshi's Woolly World Amiibo, with prices set higher than other figurines to dat…

Knitted Yoshi Amiibo preorders are live along with obligatory price hikes

Comment

Just preordered the pack with game and Amiibo from Shopto sweet. I'd be loathe to pay ?17 for one on its own but ?45 for game + Amiibo is OK.

Comment

Pink and blue are already sold out on Shopto. Got a green one pre ordered with Shopto and a pink one from Game. Price is a bit gouging but what the lady wants, the lady gets.

Comment

Went with the game and green Yoshi pack and a separate blue Yoshi.

#YOLO...Am I right?!

Comment

Buying Amiibos is the definition of #YOLO.

Comment

I vowed only to get a single Yarn Yoshi Amiibo alongside the game.
                Pre-order done, game and all 3 colours of course...god damn.
                I take it these will be Amiibo sized?

Comment

Greninja and Jigglypuff available on Nintendo UK store for original ?10.99 RRP if anybody is interested.

Comment

Next ones are up!

Comment

Ordred a gannondorf to flip for tripple the price to slow zelda mad collectors the rest well MEH MEH MEH

Comment

Burn Lebowski, burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Greninja and Jigglypuff available on Nintendo UK store for original ?10.99 RRP if anybody is interested.

pre ordered on nintendo yesterday, they sold out within 2 minutes of going live..

got an email today saying due to popular demand they cannot fulfil my order.

thats nice of them considering ive bought the entire first four waves from them..

**** you ShamTendo..

what a crappy way to treat customers that have spent time and effect ensuring they dont miss out by cancelling your orders.

truely pointless trying to buy em all when they pull stunts like this.

Comment

Same here, RuBiQ - ordered and confirmed Jigglypuff yesterday, cancelled today. Meanwhile I never even got a sniff of Meta Knight or Villager, and Amazon buggered up my Toad order twice.

I reckon even if Nintendo did a rerun of every out-of-stock character, they'd easily sell out again. I don't think I'm unusual in collecting them for their display and nostalgia value, rather than their in-game functionality.

Comment

they sold out yesterday in under 3 minutes, you would think if the stock really is as low as they say that they could at least look at your past orders and if they see you have bought every single amiibo so far at least honour your deal compared to a randomer buyer thats no history of buying them previously (especially if they have initially confirmed your pre order yesterday.

I know pretty much now even stores like GAME are not even getting them to stock in stores and their websites also as unreliable to be safe in the knowledge your order will be honoured.

pretty disapointing by all standards in my opinion, espec after the 'gold amiibo only avail to buy in America' saga.

Comment

On a lighter note, it would be great to see some photos of people's Amiibo collections! I would start a thread about it but I don't even own one yet...:'(

How are you lot displaying them?

Comment

Working...
                                X