No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody happen to know if there are any online stores that allow to place pre-orders for upcoming amiibos?
    Many thanks

Comment

All of them let you pre-order amiibo as soon as Nintendo confirm release dates/exclusivity/prices. For example the Chibi Robo and Animal Crossing ones you just can't get anywhere outside Japan because Nintendo are being very vague on if the amiibo are available separately or only bundled with the games in specific regions and in what quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Seems the animal forest cards might not be so hard to collect for, yet more evidence that if you buy a full booster box then you get a complete set. Found 3 people opening booster boxes now and all of them got a complete sets out of one, looks like i will have some spares for Kryss and anyone else that's interested.

Should find out before friday if luck is on my side & i get a full set out of my box.
        Where did you get your box from, importaku? I didn't know that these had already been released.

Comment

They were released in Japan on july 30th along with the game. Got mine from the ever fantastic Amazon Jp.

Comment

Thanks! ?132 is a lot for me at the moment, hope that these stay in stock for a little while.

Comment

Their proper retail price is meant to be 16,200 yen (approx ?83) but the marketplace sellers have ruined the price at the moment. When nintendo print more cards hopefully the price will drop back to normal in time.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Their proper retail price is meant to be 16,200 yen (approx ?83) but the marketplace sellers have ruined the price at the moment. When nintendo print more cards hopefully the price will drop back to normal in time.
                Hopefully an equivalent option will be available when the cards come out in the UK. The question is where do the Amazon sellers buy their boxes from?

Comment

Would crack me up if GAME get an exclusive on the cards.

Comment

Interested in seeing how it's dealt with over here, i have a feeling it's going to follow the usual pattern of nowhere stocking them and everyone having to rely online and been scalped to death as all the supplies have fallen into the hands of scalpers. Or someone will steal the van that they were all coming to the uk on LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      Would crack me up if GAME get an exclusive on the cards.
                      I said a week ago hope they don't and it isn't the case by the looks of it but you can bet your life they tried to.

Comment

Mewtwo, the first Amiibo based upon a Super Smash Bros. DLC character, has been given a 23rd October UK release date.Ni…

Mewtwo Amiibo revealed

Comment

YAY they turned up, this is what 150 amiibo look like hehe.

Comment

Get them open! Set them free!

Comment

How much were people hoping to pay per 3 pack? I was hoping for ?3, but Amazon UK have them at ?6.26!

http://http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anima...dp/B012TK388O/

That's an eye watering price, I can't imagine how much a UK box will shift for if that's the unit price

Comment

Finished breaking down the box, got a full set of 100 cards YAY and some doubles left over for Kryss plus a few more doubles left over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X