Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
    How much were people hoping to pay per 3 pack? I was hoping for ?3, but Amazon UK have them at ?6.26!

http://http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anima...dp/B012TK388O/

That's an eye watering price, I can't imagine how much a UK box will shift for if that's the unit price
    The hell, that's from Amazon as well and not a reseller. They can't be that price surely?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      The hell, that's from Amazon as well and not a reseller. They can't be that price surely?
      I hope not, but I'm getting that sinking feeling. It would be hilarious if importing plus duty charges was still cheaper than buying them in the UK. I'll see how much the US ones are...

Comment

Can't be right, surely. Unless GAME have them exclusively in the UK afterall and Amazon are buying from them and selling on at a profit

Your link is broken Briareos, too many http's

Comment

Finished breaking down the box, got a full set of 100 cards YAY and some doubles left over for Kryss plus a few more doubles left over again.
          Yay! How many am I looking at?

Comment

After splitting all the doubles into a single set there were 34 cards with quite a few special cards.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              Can't be right, surely. Unless GAME have them exclusively in the UK afterall and Amazon are buying from them and selling on at a profit

Your link is broken Briareos, too many http's

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Animal-Cross...dp/B012TK388O/
              Thanks for the fix!

Comment

What are the cards themselves like? Are they made of card or plastic?

You must've had a great time breaking open all those booster packs Importaku, haha.

I really want to see what set they do next as I'm not really an AC fan.

Comment

I really hope that price on Amazon isn't right. For only 3 cards, I would expect much cheaper. How does that compare with the price in Japan?

Comment

After splitting all the doubles into a single set there were 34 cards with quite a few special cards.
                    Just let me know how much and I'll give you my address

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Just let me know how much and I'll give you my address
                      Sent you a PM

Also decided to take a pic of set one complete.

Hoping they release a Japanese binder like that euro one but if not i'll pick that one up instead.

Comment

Yay! Cheers dude. I'm 100% content with helping you get shot of dupes. I'll be only too happy to do the same with the next 3 series. I strongly doubt I'll get any of the NA ones.

Comment

It really bothers me that you have 6 rows of 12, 1 of 10 and 2 of 9... Is there a reason you didn't do it 10x10? Please take the picture again and remove this one :/

Comment

Is Scoot/Mamoru one of those? On mobile and can't quite see.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                              It really bothers me that you have 6 rows of 12, 1 of 10 and 2 of 9... Is there a reason you didn't do it 10x10? Please take the picture again and remove this one :/
                              They are in 9 pocket card pages, i just laid the pages out hence the last row not having as many cards.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Is Scoot/Mamoru one of those? On mobile and can't quite see.
                              Dont think they are in there for series 1 but there will be 3 more series so they will probably be in there.

Just got an email from amazon the second series has been delayed till december. Not sure what the reason is but i'm guessing with series 1 been released in sept for america then october for europe that they don't have enough capacity to make series 2 for japan.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                What are the cards themselves like? Are they made of card or plastic?
                                Yes I'd be interested in that too, I'm assuming they are card but one can but hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X