• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, too. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Gone up to ?35 now.. :/

Comment

The Animal Crossing cards have gone up on Nintendo's UK online store... for ?3.49 a pack. Bah.

Comment

Not as bad as that price on amazon but still really steep for just 3 cards in a pack.

Comment

Yeah, after the Amazon listing my first reaction to this was: a bargain! But for 3 cards, it's steep.

Comment

Feels a bit rigged in the west, there never seems to be any mention of been able to buy a full box so your only choice is to buy single packs which means it will take far more packs to complete a set than if you had just bought a full box of 50 packs. America at least has a better chance with 6 cards a pack but it's still not ideal.

Comment

Yeah, I doubt I'll bother now. I don't have the patience to start swapping things or selling them on to get a full set and minimise the financial impact.

Comment

Sure full boxes will show up on ebay and maybe Amazon quite quickly.

Comment

Is the resale market starting to dry up on these or has their been a recent restock? Last few days I've seen Marth's, Little Mac's, Rosalina's etc cropping up in stores a lot more frequently

Comment

There aren't many that are truly rare now.
                      Nintendo seem to have restocked.

Comment

Wrong thread sorry

Comment

LOL neither of those auctions are amiibo cards the first is an e-reader card and the second ones are for something entirely different

Comment

Oh really, heh. Knew I needed an early night.

Comment

To be fair it's easy to be fooled by the e-reader cards they look very close to the new amiibo card designs.

Comment

That's what I thought. Or maybe not in all honesty. I'll get me coat.

Comment

Working...
                                X