• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But!

Comment

Looks like the UK RRP is ?10.99

Comment

Wii fit trainer is actually the only one I want to buy.... If there's a Shulk down the line then I'll get that too.

Comment

Till i see exactly what they do 100% im holding off especially at ?10 each.

Comment

well, while I don't know why I just ordered all of 'em...

Comment

me too....

I've got a nice space waiting for them to be lined up. To be honest i have no idea what they do or whether i'll use them, but bugger it, they are official nintendo figures and they looked absolutely pristine. Super high quality :-)

At E3, each morning before my shift, before the show started, i head inside the nintendo booth, giggling like a little school girl. One of the mornings a security guard opened their glass cabinet for me so i could get in close and proper. They are awesome.
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

They are $12.99 on Amazon.com, if only we knew if they were region specific or not, I think an amazon order of that amount would be under the import tax threshold and we could save ?4 per figure...

Comment

But brings it to about 15 with shipping. Dunno how much it would come to if you ordered them all.

Comment

I've ordered Fox, as I'm a big Starfox fan - that being said, I hope the paint job is as good as the image on Amazon would suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                      But brings it to about 15 with shipping. Dunno how much it would come to if you ordered them all.
                      Good point, the completionist in me wants to collect them all but realistically all I really want is Fox, Link and the Villager to represent the games I enjoy playing the most, oh and maybe Samus. And er, Yoshi, (oh god).

Comment

There's a big picture of Miyamoto with Mario & DK Amiibos in the latest EDGE and the details and painting look really, really great in that. I hope that's the standard for them all and they're not just some prototypes.

Comment

They decided to save a few costs with the domestic releases, this is what the uk is getting

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            They decided to save a few costs with the domestic releases, this is what the uk is getting
                            Ha! I hear if you touch it to pencil writing it can erase it

Comment

Decided to cancel my preorder for them all as there are rumours that the paint/moulding quality has drastically dropped from the original prototypes. Until i hear reports from peple who actually have them in person i'm holding off, the pic of the peach one looks terrible it looks like it fell out of a happy meal.
                              Last edited by importaku; 26-10-2014, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Decided to cancel my preorder for them all as there are rumours that the paint/moulding quality has drastically dropped from the original prototypes. Until i hear reports from peple who actually have them in person i'm holding off, the pic of the peach one looks terrible it looks like it fell out of a happy meal.
                                'Kinell, that Peach model looks incredibly piss-poor. Tell me that's a fake/knock-off?
                                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 26-10-2014, 23:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X