No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was only a matter of time, smaller, cheaper, cooler processor in the pipeline

Chip designer AMD has developed a smaller, more cost-effective 20nm version of the main processor found in Xbox One, op…

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      The white ones look so nice. I wish I had a white one too. Maybe a custom skin for my XBox one? Are they any good or do they basically make your consle look like ****?
      Just bought the XBone One white and its a stunning looking console imo

Comment

The number of people hoping 20nm could means faster Xboxes is astounding. It's as though everyone's forgotten how consoles work.

Little bro is getting Halo MCC as well. I'll be getting him a controller from here as a late birthday present so he gets something cool and Japanese but also useful.

Comment

Volgarr the viking is up on xbox one.Shame it's a blatant rip off of Rastan saga without its charm

Comment

It doesn't play like it though, the cover art is very similar though.

Reminds me of ghouls and ghosts. I.e it's really hard

Comment

I just opened up a white one, as my son wanted one for Christmas, I would want one as all myself as my entire system is black , but it's really nice , although I don't understand people complaining about the look of consoles, they have always looked pretty rubbish, I hated having that stupid purple cube under my tv.

Comment

I've never owned a console I didn't like the look of, which is why I refused to get a ps3 until the slim.

Comment

Most consoles look good to me. However, I think the design of the Xbone was compromised by the media features it has. It should be PS4 sized.

Comment

The Xbox One is the size it is to allow sufficient cooling so it can run non stop for ten years. Let's see if the die shrink brings a smaller revised unit.

Comment

Gotta be down to cooling ;Ms determined not to have another rrod calamity.

Comment

would anyone recommend titanfall for a new xbox one owner? wondering whether many people are still playing this or would i be better getting advanced warfare?

Comment

Titanfall is great fun, if you are playing in peak hours then you shouldn't have any problem getting a game, it can be trickier in some game modes during the day time though.

You should be able to pick up Titanfall for ?20 nowadays, the season pass in on offer as well, that gives you every map made for ?6

Comment

Forza Horizon 2 looks so damn awesome, i love a good driving social game, shame i dont own an xbone

Comment

well, the xbox one arrived (but not allowed to have it until my birthday at end of Nov). I think based on Boris' comments ill get Gold now and get the titanfall map pack cheap, ready for end of nov. i only get chance to play in the evenings so shouldn't be a problem getting on a game then. my wife got a great deal for ?399 for xbox, Alien isolation, Evil within, DR3, Forza 5 and Wolfenstein. gonna pick up Forza Horizon 2 as well no doubt.

Comment

Titanfall it's great but the community has tapered off. Thankfully with so many picking up a console now and the DLC being on sale I reckon it'll get a new lease of life. Since the last update it's actually gotten so much better with a new horde co op mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X