X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
    http://majornelson.com/2014/11/19/ma...year-xbox-one/

Few little bits to celebrate One being out for a year etc
    but it turns out that all the physical items you can win are America only, so all Microsoft's year one comp has done is pissed me off, how about they have physical prize pool for each market instead of clearly being only intrested in the USA? no wonder there tanking in Japan if this is how little effort they put into doing stuff in other markets, Idiots!

Saturday, November 22, marks the official one year anniversary of Xbox One. It’s been an unbelievable year, but we never would have gotten to this point without our incredible fans. We want to thank you for being a part of an amazing 12 months by celebrating with you all weekend long.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 20-11-2014, 10:06.

Comment

If you're not signed up to their marketing spam emails you don't qualify either. Still, at least they're now listing the requirements to qualify.

Comment

True, but guess you are signed up by default as I checked and I'm in still.
        Can't change it now for this, cut off to quality was ten days ago.

Lebowski I didn't realise the prizes were USA only sorry!

Comment

Already posted in the PS4 thread but worth noting that new release this week, Never Alone has scored 10/10 on Eurogamer.

I approach life from a different perspective than most. I'm American Indian, and the fact that my culture and my people…

Comment

Thomas Was Alone and Pier Solar came out today, The Pinball Arcade is also set for November 26th release and a couple of days later, November 28th sees the release of Boom Ball for Kinect.

If you have a gold subscription, as of tomorrow you will be able to download the full game trial of Sunset Overdrive for 24hours, now my completed playtime including all side quests was just a tiny bit over 20hours, all achievements and saves will carry over if you decide to buy the game, if you need to that is.

Comment

lol i can feel a sunset overdrive marathon coming on 20 hours you say hmmmm i dont need sleep

Comment

Is available to download from (UK times) 5am Saturday morning and you can play until 5am Sunday morning. It's a 23GB download though. Shame they didn't make it a bit longer than 24 hours as God knows how fast it will come down even on a decent speed line.
                It doesn't all need to be installed before you can start playing though.

Don't suppose there will be any way to cue that up before I go to bed tonight.
                Last edited by VR46; 21-11-2014, 17:07.

Comment

It's a good idea. Steam do this kinda thing often...

Shame that Sunset Overdrive is utter crap though.

Comment

In the past staying up till 5 wasn't an issue but the idea of it now feels like death. I have work Sunday midnight onwards too so I won't get much time on it or any at all unfortunately.

I've come to notice the xbone is seriously slow when it comes to downloading games, maybe the lack of actual detail doesn't help either. I can get around 1. 5GB in around 10 minutes, downloaded and ready to play on the PS4 and downloaded on the PS3. It took more than half an hour for me to get Dance Central Spotlight ready to go and that was 1.7GB I think.
                    Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 22-11-2014, 00:26.

Comment

My Xbox One is really fast at downloading. Took less than a minute to download the GTA5 patch and that was almost 1gb.

Comment

Sunset Overdrive was ready to play after 45 minutes for me, and that was on a 40mb line at 8am this morning, so fair play, not bad at all.

Comment

its a shame its not a 24 hour ticket form when you start playing as at present I'm working all day then have a party to go to this eve so wont get a chance to play this at all today

Comment

"Congratulations, your gift box includes....." DLC for games you don't have [evil laugh].

Comment

I'll trade you a limited edition poster (which you have to print) for it
                              Looks like, possibly, day one achievement holders are receiving a free copy of Limbo for xbox one.
                              I get nowt then again that measured what I was expecting to get.

Comment

I got a day one pack and remember doing the day one achievement, but I can't see it on my list on xbox.com ....

Comment

Working...
                                X