No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No different but I got the US version previously, it'd be cheaper for me to get the UK version with the Season Pass than to get the US Season Pass so I might as well just buy this

Comment

Ah ha! But will it let you?

Comment

Season pass is reduced too

•Titanfall – ?7.50/$10
        •Titanfall Deluxe – ?10.00/$12.50
        •Titanfall Season Pass – ?5.00/$6.25
        I do post the weekly One/360 deals in the Deals thread each Tuesday morning.

Ahem
        Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

These days it's more of a concern if my bank balance will

Comment

I played Riptide 2 tonight and really enjoyed it. Good weight to it, fast pace and a surprising 60fps update. Well worth the cash, more I would say.

Comment

Does get a bit boring after the virtually identical ten or twentieth race though. But yes, nice to see it priced at a good level.

Comment

I'm enjoying Riptide too. So long as you bear in mind what you paid for it then I'd be v surprised if anyone were able to genuinely complain about it. Not a complaint as such but I would rather it was a bit brighter / more colourful and had a bit more craziness to it / alternative routes like Hydro Thunder .

Comment

Originally posted by Womble9 View Post
                  I'm enjoying Riptide too. So long as you bear in mind what you paid for it then I'd be v surprised if anyone were able to genuinely complain about it. Not a complaint as such but I would rather it was a bit brighter / more colourful and had a bit more craziness to it / alternative routes like Hydro Thunder .
                  I paid nothing for the android version it was given away free on the play store via some promo. It's pretty much the same game, the only difference with the xbox version is they have upped the rez on the textures and ripped out the online vs mode. It gets old fast and the track design is very uninspiring. i really hope this trend dosent continue i don't want last years junk Android/ios games on my home console.

Comment

Play the Android version on a powerful device and it looks the same as the Xbox One release but overall it's better on the Android platform because doing the tricks is actually better with a touch screen (one of the very few games that is) plus as you said there's online VS as well.

Comment

For me, this is such a welcome update! The controller inprovements mean I can play my Xbox One in another room with no drop outs. I've only ever had issues with the X1 pad and now it seems better. I've been waiting for this kind of update for a while.

Comment

Two things, sadly Escapists didn't get the kind of glowing review was hoping for, is out this Friday.

When you get locked up there are usually a couple of ways to spend your hours behind bars. Take it on the chin, serve your time and hope you can go straight when you get out. Or escape as quickly as you can! And the latest title from Team 17 focuses most firmly on the latter.

And two, new twin stick shooter announced, We Are Doomed

All the latest Xbox news and headlines from Pure Xbox, subscribe to our RSS feed or on social media

Comment

I've been meaning to video this for the last 2 months.

Only in Japan.

Comment

Total fail. I watched all the way through to hear you sing.

Comment

Haha, when I'm next out on the piss I'll video myself using a real Karaoke system. It will be some 80s song no doubt

Comment

Looks like a major sale is coming this week so may be worth holding off any digital purchases for a few days

Comment

Working...
                                X