No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can but easily from the US store, but it wont let you use Paypal, or a credit card. so you need to buy cards from Amazon.Com.

its not great at the moment with the exchange rate, streetfighter V was ?40, still way cheaper than the Uk store, but you get it on disc for that.

I buy off the store , so my son can play it on his xbox and ps4 as well. thats the main advantage. so good for him as his mates have to pay and he gets them free.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Does anyone buy digital from other stores? I did right at the beginning and it was just a matter of swapping regions, how it is now?
      I bought The Division Gold last night on the Argie store for ?33
      I used Revolut to pay and a free VyprVPN.

Comment

you just need to have a valid payment option from the region you are paying for. Gift cards is the easiest option

Comment

If you use a VPN for the region you don't need to use gift cards apparently.
          I'm no expert so just followed what I had read and the above worked for me.
          I can highly recommend Revolut - some info from MSE - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=5282794

Use code MSE for ?5 bonus when signing up and loading ?10 or more.

Comment

Thanks guys, used the same as Smouty and setup Revolut and VyprVPN and got the free ?5, made the new far cry ?20.62. Will dip for The Division gold too at that price!

Revolut is super easy to use as you can transfer money in and out with no fee's and you have no left overs like with gift cards.

Comment

Do you need to use a vpn every time you load a game from a different region? Do the games all display in the same menu on the dashboard?

Comment

They are indistinguishable from any other digital purchase

Comment

It's on your account, the only problem would be if you bought a region specific version of the game, then you may not see that on your normal region. I don't think that they are very common

Comment

I just picked up the Fallout 4 Season Pass for ?14 before the price rises to ?40

Comment

I got mine with the game for about ?43 from a foreign land

Comment

I'd have grabbed that at ?15 but it's showing out of stock on CD Keys - where'd you get that at Smouty?

Not a chance I'll go to ?40 without knowing what the rest of the content will be. The "Build your own robot" or "Catch your own monster" stuff doesn't appeal much to me, but the proper expansion sounds a bit more interesting.

Comment

Argie MS Store again.

Comment

Ah okay, I have this on PC, so that's not going to be a go-er

(and I've just realised this in the Xbox One thread).

Edit - I like the way Bethesda are listing "Increased draw distances" as a free upgrade on consoles, although it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this sort of thing became paid for DLC from some publishers at a future date - "Extra Draw Distance Pack - just ?3.99".
                            Last edited by MartyG; 16-02-2016, 18:04.

Comment

If you look at how buggy FO4 is and how acceptable it is to the Bethesda fanboys on their forum I think there'd be some takers

Comment

I've always just taken bugginess as being part and parcel with the the Elder Scrolls/Skyrim

Comment

Working...
                                X