Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo UK's official site for Wii RPG Xenoblade Chronicles, developed by Monolith Soft. Roam freely across a vast environment, battling enemies as you attempt to solve the secrets of a mystical sword called Monado.

This game is part of a range of Wii titles available to download from Nintendo eShop on Wii U. Titles that support the Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro can be controlled with the Wii U GamePad. Find out more in our Wii U download content section.
    Oh snap!

Comment

Wiimote is optional because you can use a wii classic controller?.or because you need nothing except the wiiu gamepad?

Comment

Apparently just the gamepad.

Comment

As Kryss says above, the description says it needs nothing to the gamepad, which is nice.

Comment

Would like to see confirmation from someone on here ideally. I never finished this on wii but would like to give it another go.

Comment

It's not out here yet so I can't. Out in the UK today it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                I think all Wii games will display on the gamepad without the need for a TV but the question is can it actually be controlled by the gamepad rather than needing a Wii remote?
                It works with the gamepad.

20 euros.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

20 euros.
                  Originally posted by dataDave View Post

20 euros.
                  dataDave Ja Vu!

Comment

Yeah, others are confirming too!

I'll bite in a few weeks time. Already have a bed time game for now.

Wait a second why do I need to pay ?18 for Gamepad support?! Why can't it be done with the disc version? That's a bit of bs right there.
                    Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 07-08-2015, 03:24.

Comment

It it 20 euros and ?18 then? Isn't 20 euros closer to ?12?

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                        Yeah, others are confirming too!

I'll bite in a few weeks time. Already have a bed time game for now.

Wait a second why do I need to pay ?18 for Gamepad support?! Why can't it be done with the disc version? That's a bit of bs right there.
                        Disc version is through the Wii channel, the DL has been modified to work with the gamepad alone.

Comment

Ive defended the wiiU from the day release i got it but its rare to never i ever can be bothered powering it up now, i still have a few pre ordered games due but cancelled the likes of Devils 3rd as it looks terrible, i cant even be bothered to play the games that i buy so they pop through the door and onto the shelf left to collect dust whilst the PS4 gets used almost daily.

i certainly wont be rushing out to support the nx as the overall support for wiiU has been pathetic..

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                            Ive defended the wiiU from the day release i got it but its rare to never i ever can be bothered powering it up now, i still have a few pre ordered games due but cancelled the likes of Devils 3rd as it looks terrible, i cant even be bothered to play the games that i buy so they pop through the door and onto the shelf left to collect dust whilst the PS4 gets used almost daily.

i certainly wont be rushing out to support the nx as the overall support for wiiU has been pathetic..
                            I did a quick google as I was intrigued just how many games they've been for the wii u.

Wii U - 117

N64 - 296

Considering at least 10 of those wii u games are actually the same game rereleased that seems fairly pitiful.

For comparison, I think the Dreamcast released 250 in a shorter space of time - it's around that I'm sure someone on here has a complete collection and can tell the exact number.

Comment

Is that in Europe, US, Japan, or in total across all regions for unique individual games?
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

EU disc versions. There's 600 'total' according to wiki but that's bs as they include all the unreleased/cancelled games (which there's a lot) and wii shop content.

Comment

Working...
                                X